Thursday Weighers

Good luck everyone :) Don't forget a quick wee before weighing in haha xxx ;)

2lb off for me got my first stone :)

Well done,
Just hope beyond all hope I can do the same in 8.5hrs!!x

Well done to everyone who's weighed in so far, and good luck to everyone else left to weigh in for Team Thursday xx

shellsbells-x said:
Well done,
Just hope beyond all hope I can do the same in 8.5hrs!!x

Well done to everyone who's weighed in so far, and good luck to everyone else left to weigh in for Team Thursday xx

Thank you :) fingers crossed for you! X

Blondee said:

Haha! I did this last week and finally lost the 1/2 lb that was sticking to the end of all my weights!

Well Done to all the losers this week do far!! Hope to see more of this later! :)

Actually had a dream I lost 9.5lb this week- haha!!

9 hours till WI for me...please, please, please don't let me be victim to the 'half pound curse'! Just half a pound off to get my half stone in 3 weeks is all I ask! (Although of course I won't mind if I lose more than half a pound :) ) ...fingers crossed! Good luck everyone!

Yes I lost .5lbs this week for no obvious reason but after all it is a loss and should be grateful. Hope more comes off next week. current weight 15st 3lbs.

Good luck everyone.

I also do the following:
Cut my nails(toes and fingers)
Shave
Scrub my heels
Cut my hair
:p Just kidding.

Congratulations on the losses so far. Good luck girls and boys! Will tune in later to applaude you all!!!

A 2lb loss for me... Red days rock will alternate them more...xx

I think I may need to start dabbling in Red Days.
I only started on Jan 1st and have been doing EE so far, but I would much rather do red days sometimes to lower my excessive carb intake to something more acceptable :rolleyes:

Might have a read through the book tonight and plan 3 Red days next week (as I've already planned my weekend food).

Ah a change is as good as a holiday :D

Oh dear a 1lb gain for me :( Only have myself to blame, was away with work and routine was all over the place. Ah well, it just might give me a kick up the bottom I need!

Congrats to everyone else who have lost, hopefully I will be back to loosing ways next week.

I also do the following:
Cut my nails(toes and fingers)
Shave
Scrub my heels
Cut my hair
:p Just kidding.

Congratulations on the losses so far. Good luck girls and boys! Will tune in later to applaude you all!!!
And ladies dont forget to wear non underwire bras!!

sleepytimesadie said:
I don't eat much meat or fish, but think I might do this a bit more... xx

Well done Chelle - you're doing fab :) The fish really helps!! Xxx

Back