Thursday Weighers

hello my pretties!! hope everyone is ok? well it was a lovely 3.5 off for me today! I'm as pleased as punch cant stop smiling and got slimmer of the week! off to update my ticker yay!! congrats to all and lets kick butt next week! :p

I lost 1 lb, slow & steady lol :)

Well done :)

I lost 2.5lbs this week! Need 1.5lbs this week for my 3.5 stone award x

Some great losses this week!! Well done to you all though! We're the best weigh in group me thinks!! :p

2lb off for me. Pleased, definitely back on my 2lb a week track! :)

To all the gainers ( including me) theres always next week,heads up and keep synning!!!;-) In the best possible way!

Last edited:
put on half ,dont know why but evertime i have the late shift in work [1:30-7] all week i always gain half lb even though i go to the same class at 7:30 every week, anyone got any ideas why this is happening :(

My 4th weigh in last night and lost 1.5lb :) lost 18lb total in 4 weeks :D very pleased! Hopefully can keep motivated x

Rather annoyed! Was on target to achieve at lease 1.5lb loss this week, but Mother Nature (bless her) decided to send me my monthly gift on the morning of weigh-in, so 1lb gain - argh!! Will turn that into a loss next week.....

1lb gain this week :-(

However... I didn't go to class last week as I was away in Manchester and London with work. I stayed in accommodation in Manc with an incredibly poor selection of fruit and veg (I left them feedback!!)

By the time I got to London and it was the weekend, I was out for dinner, drinking wine and having desserts!! So in the grand scheme of things a 1lb gain is pretty good - unless it comes back to bite me at WI next week! x

To all the gainers ( including me) theres always next week,heads up and keep synning!!!;-) In the best possible way!
thanks acc, made me smile as I am in the same boat as you. We just have to put it behind us and hopefully next week we will be the biggest loosers

Back