Thursday Weighers

1lb gain! Went completely off track and had pizza express on Wednesday and have been eating bar after bar of fun size chocolate so that may have something to do with it ...

I am getting sick of dieting. All the delicious things are bad and sometimes thats all I want :(

There's nothing wrong with a blow out every once in a while as long as it doesn't become a regular thing and you understand that you won't have a good week when you do.
Sometimes you just have to.
If you don't use your syns on treats then it might be an idea to start having a few so that you don't feel deprived.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I've joined Slimming World for the first time and lost 4lb on my first weigh in! I am really pleased with the result. I followed the extra easy plan with 1 green day this week :) it's great because I've never felt hungry!

1lb gain! Went completely off track and had pizza express on Wednesday and have been eating bar after bar of fun size chocolate so that may have something to do with it ...

I am getting sick of dieting. All the delicious things are bad and sometimes thats all I want :(

Our body craves certain things and theirs no point denying that we LOVE food :) sometimes a treats are needed, like ColJack said - work some treats into your syns. You will just have to get back on track and you will lose what you gained this week. We had a taster evening at slimming world this week and a lot of people brought in sweet things. A lady worked out you could have 4 of them 'sherbet flying saucers' for 1 syn - I bought a bag in case I feel the need for something sugary, just had to ask the OH to hide the bag ha ha!!

Hi all. I'm Hayley and started SW last thurs for the 3rd time in the last 6 years. Every time I say this is the time. But this time I feel it is. I have lots of motivation this time and incentives to lose.
Don't worry about having a little treat here and there. I had a triangle of a big bar of Toblerone last night for 6 and a half syns. Sounds a lot. But when it's the only bit of chocolate I've had since thurs, it's not bad. It's what keeps you sane and not feeling like your missing out.
My mum shared a bottle of wine and had KFC with a fellow slimmer last weekend and they both lost. They're both close to target and had started slowing down, a little bit of a treat now and again will not be the end of the world.
Though my oh's mum went to a party last night and there is some birthday cake in the kitchen. I haven't been tempted yet, off out soon so that will take my mind off it. Though will be going out for tea, so need to make good choices as I don't want to blow my 1st week. Whatever I choose, I will have a jacket and salad with it and not chips :D
Here's to a good weigh in on thurs.

Hi Hayley, I am exactly the same been to every class in Preston I think :$ keep saying this is last time! But this really is my last time - I too have something to lose weight for and my Husband said if I leave this time I'm not going back! Just hoping my motivation stays around this time.
Let us know how your first weigh in goes :) x

Im on my 3rd membership of Sw, also did ww which I hated! Been at my current class for 1.5years now and determined to stick with it, I've never managed more than a few months before but this time I WILL get to Target!!! Stick with it, it will be worth it in the end!!! X

Me too so fingers crossed for us BOTH :fingerscrossed:

My weight loss has been getting slower and slower everyweek so I have 2 positives from a 2lb loss.
First of all I will get my first stone sticker :D and second I will have lost 0.5lb more than last week :D:D xx

2 more hours walking and lots more SF food before weigh in at Half 5 tomorrow!!!

Can't believe I haven't updated yet (My laptop has gone to heaven lol) BUT I am happy to report a 2.5lb loss:)

So my wieght loss has turned around as I only lost 1.5lbs the week before AND I got my 1 stone sticker :D:D

YAY!!

This week not so good so far though.. I forgot my SF with 2 meals over the weekend and have been feeling very sluggish :( x

I will keep at it though, can't turn back time afterall xxx

-2.5lb for me last week.

Well done Anna on sticking with it. I did WW for 2 years, 4 years ago and lost 2 stone. I then went to Oz for a year and spiraled out of control again. Oh well.
Jengen. You're in Preston? I'm in Blackpool. I'm at Uclan as well.
I'm lucky cause for half of the week I do it with my mum so we can motivate each other and cook healthy food. The other half of the week I'm at my oh's house and so far so good. And I've been cooking things from scratch. Which I rarely did. I quite enjoy cooking.
I know how it works as I've done it before. But this time I just feel that I'm not going to lose on EE. I don't feel any different. It's hard for me to have 3 meals a day when I've been used to 2. I need to reduce my portions I think so I can fit that 3rd meal in. Struggled today as I hadn't had my a or b. Wasn't hungry but had 2 slices of brown bread and some cheese triangles. Tomorrow shall be a challenge as I am at uni from 8am and I won't get home till about 7pm. I also have no where to keep anything cold or heat things up, or even have time to go and buy something. Major pain.
Less than 72 hours till WI.

Roll on Thursday!

I have stayed off my scales all week so I have no idea what Thursday will bring but hopefully we will all be seeing a lot less of each other.

Fairymary said:
I have stayed off my scales all week so I have no idea what Thursday will bring but hopefully we will all be seeing a lot less of each other.

Me too! I am hoping for a good surprise! I normally weigh myself a couple of times but it does me no favours!

I have weighed in a few times and it's only Tuesday but it doesn't put me off or lead to any major blowouts thank god!!

My scales are showing a gain but they always do so it's not that that's bothering me, I just feel bigger and yuckier this week :( x

I know I can't lose every week so if I gain ( which I expect to) I suppose I will just have to recover and lose with chuffin bells on next week xx

Aaaaagghh nearly Thursday!!!

It's count down now! Just one more syn free day till weigh in so come on make it a SS free day! :) then a nice treat Thursday evening ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hurry up Thursday, I am getting impatient :( I've had to have a little weigh at home, and if my scales are correct (they're known to be off at times) I should get my half a stone sticker, which I am so excited about! :D

Back