Thursday Weighers

Well done you :0clapper:
I would be very dubious about weighing in early :rolleyes:
Fingers crossed for everyone else tomorrow x

shellsbells-x said:
Well done you :0clapper:
I would be very dubious about weighing in early :rolleyes:
Fingers crossed for everyone else tomorrow x

Thanks Hun :) just seemed like an easier option than dragging my scales to my mums (I'm on crutches at the mo lol) x

Well it's my first WI 2moro and I'm not too optimistic for a big loss. I had already made some changes to my diet in the week before I started. Just hope it will be a loss :D
Little bit naughty yesterday and had a chicken, bacon and cheese flatbread. So may have had too many syns on my EE plan, plus I feel like poo today. Feel like I'm coughing a lung up.
Looking forward to 2moro tho as making chicken fajitas for tea and I am having a treat of lovely sour cream and a bar of choc :D

Debating whether or not to get weighed tomorrow since I have been on holiday and weighed myself(stupidly) and the scales said I was 3lbs up!-cries- have been super good since I got back on Sunday but doubt I'll of worked that off! I'm thinking I just bite the bladdy bullet see what the damage is and move on but there's a sly voice in my head saying I will of put more than 3lbs on :( x

Better to know so you know where you stand.. and you will be paying anyway if it's not booked as holiday.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Oh well gain for me tomorrow i think :(

Booking a holiday next week, cant face another week of gains.

No point hiding from it.
If you're destined for a gain it will be there whether you know it is or not.
Might as well face it head on and use it to encourage you to do better the following week.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Joanne24 said:
Oh well gain for me tomorrow i think :(

Booking a holiday next week, cant face another week of gains.

No regrets we all fall once in a while human nature. Just go in no matter what you will feel better for it, the more weeks you avoid the more likely you will over syn. And besides it's probably not as bad as you think !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know, just feels like! Very bloated and fat :(

Have birthday nights out, valentines, final exam that i've been studying for weeks for and my anniversary all next week. So I know I will have a gain, although like you say - may as well go in and face the music.

Ladies who think you have put on weight, please please go. If you don't, you run the risk of continuing any bad habits you've picked up and 1 bad week can run into 2 etc etc.
Best face it and move on. After my hols I had put on 5 and was mortified - for about 10 mins, and then the image therapy put me back on track with the support of the group.
I know it's an awful feeling when you know you've gained but going tonight is the right thing to do!! Good luck anyhow and it might not be as bad as you think!!

First weigh in today and I've lost 1 lb feel really disappointed, I know its a loss and I should be pleased that it's.going in the right direction but still!!!!!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using MiniMins

people who think they might of gained please go, i think i have gained but i would rather get on them scales and know what damage i have done so i know what i need to do next week to lose it :)

I am pretty darn sure I have gained but I agree, I need to assess the damage before I can correct it :rolleyes: x

Now hurry up half past 5!!

It looks like snow.....not sure we will get to WI tonight....

Lost 1.5lbs this week. My weight is 15st 1.5lbs now. Iwas hopeing for a bigger loss but a loss is better than sts or gain so I am happy.

Back