Thursday Weighers

spiritof61 said:
Happy to be down 1lb tonight but not enjoying group at all. The hall was cold and the rock hard chairs were awful. Came out and all we wanted to do was comfort eat to get warm again!! I'm thinking I may give up the group. I find it very boring and also I don't like the way the consultant assumes you haven't tried something. It's no good giving advice and then moving to the next person, without checking if that member has tried it already!!! grrr rant over.

Well done to all out losses this week.

Is there another group near you that you could try? I joined a different group because I can only do Thursdays its further away and less slicker than my previous group but I still enjoy it maybe because my consultant used to attend the group she is running and looks really good she is very honest and shares her experiences not so happy clappy but must admit I was disappointed when this week I was slimmer of the week, and got my first half a stone and she had no half stone stickers and no certificate!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone! My first weigh in was yesterday evening and I lost 5.5lbs!! I know that'll be mostly water weight but it's still very encouraging because I loved the food I was eating all week!!

Well there have been some great losses this week (not including myself of coursewith +2), so well done to those heading in the right direction :clap:

And to the rest of us... here's to next Thursday!!:D

Second weigh in for me and i've lost a whopping 8 1/2 lbs!

Is there another group near you that you could try? I joined a different group because I can only do Thursdays its further away and less slicker than my previous group but I still enjoy it maybe because my consultant used to attend the group she is running and looks really good she is very honest and shares her experiences not so happy clappy but must admit I was disappointed when this week I was slimmer of the week, and got my first half a stone and she had no half stone stickers and no certificate!!!

That's what I'm thinking Tazp. There are other groups which run at different times. I may check them out. However, I know she regularly covers the other groups. I need to investigate!!! :)

spiritof61 said:
That's what I'm thinking Tazp. There are other groups which run at different times. I may check them out. However, I know she regularly covers the other groups. I need to investigate!!! :)

Oh dear that's not good what does she do regional domination! I catch the bus and go out to my new one when the one in my area is actually only 10mins up the road!

Oh dear god, DON'T buy choc Philadelphia, its far too nice and after being fed up with weigh in last night, the tub I bought yesterday has now vanished...so glad I have a whole week until weigh in now!!! :-/

4.5 off this week! Slimmer of the week too =D cannot believe it, I went out last weekend too! Hopefully it will keep coming off like water! Slimming world is by far THE best diet I have ever been on! Would recommend ANYBODY to try it! xx

hello, well I lost 1.5lbs this week am pleased but sad that my stone sticker elluded me by 0.5lb! flipping flip flops, next week it will be mine! :D

Oh dear god, DON'T buy choc Philadelphia

I go to SW with my cousins girlfriend, she was on about that at the meeting :) I am definitely going to have to keep away from it :D

Well my first WI was last night. Though my loss is not accurate. Apparently the scales weren't working properly last week and were giving great losses. Last night most put on, needless to say there was a dark cloud over us. According to their scales I only lost 1.5lbs. Though I have weighed at home and I have lost 3lbs so I will stick with that. Well done for the losses and for those with not sucha good week, use it to make you more determined for next week and kill those lbs :D

Back