Thursday Weighers

Pipaluk said:
I go to SW with my cousins girlfriend, she was on about that at the meeting :) I am definitely going to have to keep away from it :D

Haha I brought some and it's lovely! I ate it 3 nights running with crisp breads and still lost 2 n half this week, so I say if you can split the pot then go for it!! It's quiet sickly any way!!x

Thanks for all the well wishes guys! :)

And well done on all the fab losses - to those who gained or STS - next week is a new one! yay!

Didn't get to WI yesterday, but got weighed at Hosp. 86kg (but only just was hovering just before lol!) now... I know they probably can't be relied on as SW scales are the ones tracking actual Weight loss but hey -- I think I did my 2lb trick again!

I converted it from kg to stones and lb on google and it gave me 13st 9lb (2lb loss) but converting it to lb straight from kg gave me a 4lb loss... haha! weird.

Anyway, will pop in and update you next saturday/sunday after op -- not allowed to do any exercise after though so... hmm! extra good on food me thinks (I hope!)

Good luck for the week ahead guys!

Gained and it was totally and utterly UNDESERVED! *huff*

Going to sulk then get back on plan.

Joanne24 said:
Gained and it was totally and utterly UNDESERVED! *huff*

Going to sulk then get back on plan.

Sorry to hear that hopefully you will have a big loss next week. Stick with it and don't be too hard on yourself :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost 1 1/2 on thursday and had 2 off day so i'm quite pleased!!! Lost 12lb now... I will be a skinny bride :) (fingers crossed!!!) having a few drinks and takeaway tonight.... Sticking to vodka and I think chow mein is the best option!! :)

I weighed in on thursday after being ill and eating naughty things earlier on in the week (daughters birthday - cake & pizza!) and I was very surprised to have lost 1 and a half lbs! Thought I was going to have a gain so I was very happy last week!

Deary me!!
It's only Monday and I am DREADING Thurday :(

Just finished my homemade soup for lunch (had it for lunch AND dinner yesterday lol), with 2 clementines and looking forwrad to my 45 minute walk home; just hope my efforts will pay off :confused:

Hi Everyone!

I am new to this forum, s thought I'd post my weigh in result from last week as my 1st post :).

It was my 5th week on SW and my 5th week of losing, I lost 1.5lbs, and have lost a total of 11 now :D.

I can't weigh this Thursday evening because we're going away... My c has a class tomorrow morning which would mean a pretty guaranteed loss as I weigh a lot less in the morning, but I think I'm setting myself up for trouble the following week...
Dilemma!!

This is starting to become a pattern that needs breaking.
I've once more gained about 6 lbs from Thursday to Monday morning.
I wouldn't mind if it was justified with lots of chocolate or alcohol or meals out but I ate nothing but good stuff all weekend except my allowed for 15 syns.
Sat was 1 kitkat 2 finger. 5.5 syns.
Sunday was 10 syns worth of pork pie a kitkat and some gravy. 17.5 syns and flexied with a few syns borrowed from Saturday.
Everything else was either free, superfree or a HeA or HeB.
I'm hoping it's another "prune solvable" problem. We'll see tomorrow.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I can't weigh this Thursday evening because we're going away... My c has a class tomorrow morning which would mean a pretty guaranteed loss as I weigh a lot less in the morning, but I think I'm setting myself up for trouble the following week...
Dilemma!!
go weigh in, you will feel better for doing it

This is starting to become a pattern that needs breaking.
I've once more gained about 6 lbs from Thursday to Monday morning.
I wouldn't mind if it was justified with lots of chocolate or alcohol or meals out but I ate nothing but good stuff all weekend except my allowed for 15 syns.
Sat was 1 kitkat 2 finger. 5.5 syns.
Sunday was 10 syns worth of pork pie a kitkat and some gravy. 17.5 syns and flexied with a few syns borrowed from Saturday.
Everything else was either free, superfree or a HeA or HeB.
I'm hoping it's another "prune solvable" problem. We'll see tomorrow.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins
Hope it is a "lack of prunes problem".

Hiya guys, is everyone ready for tomorrow?
I am really hoping for a better loss than last weeks! x

Dreading tomorrow, just want it over and done with. I felt ill for the past 4 days with the flu - I haven't felt like eating at all, cooked myself my meals everyday that I had planned out but when it's come to eating them, I eat about 1/3rd of it then end up not able to eat any more. Weighed myself this morning and I am still the same as last week, I have had a packet of crisps everyday but worked them into my syns so I don't know where I have gone wrong. I will just have to see what tomorrow brings! Hopefully my scales at home are wrong :(

Back