Thursday Weighers

Not looking forward to tomorrow hope i can at least pull a sts AGAIN! X

I wanted to lose 2 as I gained 2 last week but I can't see it happening :(

I have had a good week, not exercised quite as much as usual, but I feel really bloated and full of water x

Yogurt and fruit and tons of water is tomorrows menu til 17:30 xx and I will be saying a prayer or two before bed lol xxx

Good luck all xxx

Seems I'm a bit of a hypocrite.
I always tell people who say they don't want to WI because they are "due" a gain to go and see what the damage is.
Now I KNOW that I will have a gain tomorrow, I was sat here contemplating "phoning in sick" to WI and not going.
I am due at least a 4lb gain tomorrow (as say my scales from last thursday I'm up 5 tonight and the most I can shift overnight is 1lb. )

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

ColJack said:
Seems I'm a bit of a hypocrite.
I always tell people who say they don't want to WI because they are "due" a gain to go and see what the damage is.
Now I KNOW that I will have a gain tomorrow, I was sat here contemplating "phoning in sick" to WI and not going.
I am due at least a 4lb gain tomorrow (as say my scales from last thursday I'm up 5 tonight and the most I can shift overnight is 1lb. )

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Go! I gained 3lb last week as had two off plan days but unfortunately I've had two this week as well so expecting another gain.. Let's go and face the music together! X

I am not very keen about tomorrow, as I have been a bit naughty with the biscuits for 4 days......need to go and see what I did......

Good luck Thursday gang... Let's see what changing to EE has done for me if anything, and most importantly that I am getting it right...xx

Had a disappointing 1/2lb loss despite being on plan 100%. Have to find a way to shift the weight a bit quicker. I think slow weight loss might be due to not eating enough.

STS this week - I am a bit cross about it as I had stuck to the plan, I even ran a 10K race on Saturday!!! I know it is not a gain but I thought I would have lost at least a 1lb. I had a big loss of 4lb last week so maybe it is my body just adjusting! I am sitting here at work with a big grumpy head and all I want to do is climb back into bed and feel sorry for myself.

Hope the rest of you get a better result - fingers crossed for you all

FMxx

1.5lb off for me well happy as I haven't exercised all week due to my poorly foot :)
Good luck everyone!

Well done! That's fab!

Had a disappointing 1/2lb loss despite being on plan 100%. Have to find a way to shift the weight a bit quicker. I think slow weight loss might be due to not eating enough.

Have a look back at your diary - I am sure you could be right hun. Good luck for next week x

STS this week - I am a bit cross about it as I had stuck to the plan, I even ran a 10K race on Saturday!!! I know it is not a gain but I thought I would have lost at least a 1lb. I had a big loss of 4lb last week so maybe it is my body just adjusting! I am sitting here at work with a big grumpy head and all I want to do is climb back into bed and feel sorry for myself.

Hope the rest of you get a better result - fingers crossed for you all

FMxx

Grrr! How frustrating! The scales don't show the whole story though hun - well done on doing the run!!

My turn - 1.5lbs off for me :D After a frustrating couple of weeks I put extra effort in this week and had a good result!

My turn - 1.5lbs off for me :D After a frustrating couple of weeks I put extra effort in this week and had a good result!

Well done Ali. I have not eaten much for a few days. Going to start eating properly again an dsee what happens next week.

Back