Thursday Weighers

im due for weigh in later this afternoon, and i have had a bad week. To be honest not had a good couple of months!!! Need to get back on track big time. Its soo hard tho xx

Rosielea said:
You should go and face it and then concentrate for a better loss next week.

Think I'm gonna go see what the damage is and move on, feel like i'm back in the zone now lol will update later with the result :)

After a few days off plan I'm devastated cuz I've gained another two pounds in a week.
I exercise heavily (weight training/kettle bells) and I'm not sure if I'm eating too much or two little...
Even though I've been off plan I thought my training would compensate and mean a stay the same week but nope. :-(

I eat when I'm hungry and aim to eat high protein foods to assist muscle recovery - jus a bit lost at the moment... I've even started weighing carbs like brown rice & brown pasta.

Can you eat too much fruit? lol

Well done on your losses, guys. x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2nd week and a 3lb loss for me! Am thrilled as I only lost 1.5lbs on my first week. Delighted this week. Seems I ate too much fruit my first week. I'm not a lover of veg so thought I'd up the fruit intake in week 1. Ate less fruit this week so reckon it had something to do with it! :D

beenystar said:
After a few days off plan I'm devastated cuz I've gained another two pounds in a week.
I exercise heavily (weight training/kettle bells) and I'm not sure if I'm eating too much or two little...
Even though I've been off plan I thought my training would compensate and mean a stay the same week but nope. :-(

I eat when I'm hungry and aim to eat high protein foods to assist muscle recovery - jus a bit lost at the moment... I've even started weighing carbs like brown rice & brown pasta.

Can you eat too much fruit? lol

Well done on your losses, guys. x

Aw I hate it when that happens seems so unfair!! Have got a food diary ppl could look at? Try to stay on plan and fingers crossed it will show for you next week :) try stay positive hope you feel better about it soon xx

thecons said:
2nd week and a 3lb loss for me! Am thrilled as I only lost 1.5lbs on my first week. Delighted this week. Seems I ate too much fruit my first week. I'm not a lover of veg so thought I'd up the fruit intake in week 1. Ate less fruit this week so reckon it had something to do with it! :D

Well done :)

timtim said:
Aw I hate it when that happens seems so unfair!! Have got a food diary ppl could look at? Try to stay on plan and fingers crossed it will show for you next week :) try stay positive hope you feel better about it soon xx

Aww thank you! I appreciate the positive reply. :) x

It could be eating too much fruit. I was told that last week, I was eating about 4-5 pieces a day, and it makes you retain fluid. I cut down this week and lost 3lb.

thecons said:

Well done - maybe i'll follow your example and eat less fruit too. :p

Sigh. It's a hard one though as it keeps my blood sugar constant. . . Vicious circle! ;-) x

thecons said:
It could be eating too much fruit. I was told that last week, I was eating about 4-5 pieces a day, and it makes you retain fluid. I cut down this week and lost 3lb.

Aha!! Thanks for the tip. :-*

I didn't know you retained fluid... Right. I will try hard - what other ways are there to keep blood sugar regulated? :-0 x

Aha!! Thanks for the tip. :-*

I didn't know you retained fluid... Right. I will try hard - what other ways are there to keep blood sugar regulated? :-0 x

From what perspective are you asking. Is it just a BS issue for now or are you Type 1 or Type 2?

I am Type1 which is why I ask :rolleyes:

Lost 7 lb in 2 weeks as I didn't go last week as i was ill.

Hello Ladies (and Gents!!) – I’m new here.

I would usually weigh myself on a Monday BUT after a disasterous weekend away from food-hell (or heaven depending on which way you look at it!!) I put it off until this morning out of pure fear!!!

Before weekend weight: 199.8lbs

Today’s weight: 200lbs

Not too shabby considering I discovered (don’t judge me..!!) PEANUT.BUTTER.CREAM. yes, you heard me correctly..!!

So I guess I’m a new member of the Thursday Club J

Best wishes everyone..!xx

Hey guys, well done to all so far.

I don't WI till tonight but as I went away for an early valentines weekend I'm sure of a gain but I will still go as I believe it's best to know what the damage is/what your dealing with.

Good luck ppl :)

1/2 a pound off... It's a loss so happy with that, I think next week will be a better judge of how I have done as I only did EE for part the week... Will give it a full seven days and see how it goes...

Back