Thursday Weighers

I lost 2 1/2 this week. I ate too much syns this week, so I will need to be on plan this week to stop a weight gain next week.....always catches up with you in the end.......

2.5 off this week, need to get another 1.5 to get rid of my gain from last week x

Can I join in with the Thursday weigh-in please?
I've just had my third weigh-in and I lost 3 lb this week. I am over the moon as for the last two weeks I only lost 0.5 lb each. Funny thing is that I didn't change anything from the last two weeks. Bodies work in mysterious ways.:D

It does indeed, you must be thrilled this week! Well done!

3.4lbs in my 2nd week!! very happy with that!!

3 and half off for me taking me to 12 st 3.5. Need another half lb to get my club 10 so that's my aim, plus more for next week. 2.5 would be nice to get my 1 and 1/2 stone award.
Then it's targeting the 11stones. Not been there for a long time!

Won slimmer of week too so well stocked with fruit this week as went shopping this morning. :)

Well done all those who have lost :)

shellsbells-x said:
From what perspective are you asking. Is it just a BS issue for now or are you Type 1 or Type 2?

I am Type1 which is why I ask :rolleyes:

Hey - no I had tests as I had terrible drops in BS and I have learnt to keep it regulated now; mainly wit apples ...
With he amount of training I do I feel fruit is my fuel... Tho think I may be eatin too much as losses are slow at moment . :-( x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

aw_bless said:
1.5 on, completely undeserved. My losses have been so slow but that is completely gutting. I've been keeping a food diary on here too.

I'm giving up on EE and going to try a mixture this week of red and green to see if it makes any difference.

Aww Hun! I'd not
Considered going back on red - I may try it to avoid carbs ... :/
Don't loose heart - you can do this! xx

beenystar said:
Hey - no I had tests as I had terrible drops in BS and I have learnt to keep it regulated now; mainly wit apples ...
With he amount of training I do I feel fruit is my fuel... Tho think I may be eatin too much as losses are slow at moment . :-( x

Ah, I wonder if just using good old fashioned carbs would be better or worse? Obviously your breads and cereals would be best but they're healthy extras :( and potatoes and pasta aren't as easy or practical!! So maybe not eh?

Do you think that maybe a bit of fruit research could be in order? Maybe some are better/worse than others?xxx

I do remember being told that Aloe Vera (concentrated from boots or health shops) can help regulate sugars so you could maybe check that out??x

Good luck either way hun xx

Deary me, forgot to say I'm also a member of this weeks 2.5lb club... Yay!! :)

This means I lost my 2lb gain from last week and another half to boot x 3 more and I get my club 10 xxx

I lost 1lb :) Which means I'm still in the ten stone bracket!! Well done to all losers xxx

2 pounds off this week :D. Really pleased as I had the night off on Saturday as well. Only one more pound to get my stone award so hopefully that will be in my possession next week.

Well done to everyone who lost this week :)

I had a bad week this week and I honestly thought I was going to gain anything from half a pound to 2lbs so I was shocked on thursday when I maintained!! Yay very pleased with that as last week was bad for me and I ate lots of syns ooooops!
Back on track this week though.. want at least 2 off this week

Back