Thursday Weighers

2lb off for me too but I was weighed in the morning instead of at night so it's a bit of a dubious one!
Have realised that I'm just having a few too many syns most days so my focus for this week is to get them down to 10 without fail. I will succeed!!!

2.5lbs off, very chuffed with that as had a few bad days :)

Ralda said:
I lost 5lbs on my first week.

Wow! well done. You must be so pleased.

I'm dreading this weeks weigh in. I was 100% last week and PUT ON 2 1/2 lbs?! I nearly burst in to tears. But I won't let myself get off track, I lost 1 stone in 4 weeks and I never want to see the scales say '17 stone something' again!!

boons1988 said:
I'm dreading this weeks weigh in. I was 100% last week and PUT ON 2 1/2 lbs?! I nearly burst in to tears. But I won't let myself get off track, I lost 1 stone in 4 weeks and I never want to see the scales say '17 stone something' again!!

Don't fret it.
I was good last week too and put 5 on. Guessing it was this cold I've got coming as i'm losing it again now.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

hello all! sorry for the late WI result, congrats to everyone who lost! I am very happy this week, lost 3.5lbs taking my to a whopping 1stone 3 lbs, I literally jumped off the scale and did a little wiggle dance! am so chuffed!!! lol :)

Ooo dunno how its going to go this week, anyone else nervous?

After gaining 5 or 6 last week, taking me back up to 19st 12 TBN on my home scale, this morning I'm back down to 19st 4 TBN.
so that's 8 so far this week ( with 1 day still to go ) but since I skipped group last week it will only show as a 2 lb loss over the 2 weeks. :(

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Yes I feel like this is my first proper weigh in and I'm all excited and nervous! Started 3 weeks ago but missed a week as my daughter was sick and then had other daughters birthday, BFF birthday and a
Dinner party in my mothers and sort of lost the way! I still had a small loss last week but more I think because I moved from evening to morning session.
Have afternoon session tomorrow and sort of can't wait.

I'm really hoping for a loss this week been really good!! Going for a meal for my uncles birthday tonight though :( Carvery going to just get the meat and veg and count oil as syns! If I don't lose this week think I'm going to go to the dark side and try weight watchers!

I am doubtful this week... But I will not be beaten if I gain its not down to bad eating, and it will go again by next week, I no longer worry about it, the only time I get mad is when I know I have let myself down... My body has other ideas once a month so the best way is to just accept it and wait for it to settle down...

Back