Thursday Weighers

I am doubtful this week... But I will not be beaten if I gain its not down to bad eating, and it will go again by next week, I no longer worry about it, the only time I get mad is when I know I have let myself down... My body has other ideas once a month so the best way is to just accept it and wait for it to settle down...

Ha me too this week :rolleyes:

I have been experimenting all week with different days so not sure if that will help or hinder wieght loss?

My week so far has been

Friday - EE
Saturday - RED
Sunday - GREEN
Monday - RED
Tuesday - RED
Wednesday - EE

Not sure about tomorrow just yet, probably go for a RED again, don't want too many carbs before weigh in after all lol :rolleyes:

shellsbells-x said:
Ha me too this week :rolleyes:

I have been experimenting all week with different days so not sure if that will help or hinder wieght loss?

My week so far has been

Friday - EE
Saturday - RED
Sunday - GREEN
Monday - RED
Tuesday - RED
Wednesday - EE

Not sure about tomorrow just yet, probably go for a RED again, don't want too many carbs before weigh in after all lol :rolleyes:

I know I have been doing green since Sat, just to try and give my body extra carbs so I don't eat too much crap... xx

I am doubtful this week... But I will not be beaten if I gain its not down to bad eating, and it will go again by next week, I no longer worry about it, the only time I get mad is when I know I have let myself down... My body has other ideas once a month so the best way is to just accept it and wait for it to settle down...

Oooh Chelle....I am with you there! Plus recently been diagnosed with underactive thyriod and have only been on meds for 7 weeks. Early days, but I am really having difficulty in shifting weight at the moment even thou I am trying to stick to the plan...bit despondent at the moment :-(

JAM21 said:
Oooh Chelle....I am with you there! Plus recently been diagnosed with underactive thyriod and have only been on meds for 7 weeks. Early days, but I am really having difficulty in shifting weight at the moment even thou I am trying to stick to the plan...bit despondent at the moment :-(

My friend has the same; under active thyroid & I recommended her to try sw. She's lost just over a stone & has much more control over how much energy she has by what she eats. It takes a while to figure out what's best for your body at the best of times never mind with UAT so stick with it hun :) You'll be fine!! Stick with lots of super speedys & plenty of exercise xxx :)

Hows everyone feeling for tomorrow? I'm quite nervous as eaten ok but not done much exercise! x

Hi

Hanging my head a bit here
Have not been on plan all week. Going to gain just don't know how much.
I should go to weigh in to draw the line but I've been trying to draw the line since Saturday. Was supposed to allow myself one day off but I've had 5! Oh well. Need to read some diaries for inspiration.
Good luck everyone else tho!!

Im looking forward to tomorrow hopefully i can at least get last weeks 2lb gain off!

I'm hoping for a loss tomorrow, normally I get between 1-2lbs off so i'm hoping (& praying :fingerscrossed:) it may be 2-3. I've exercised every day apart from today even though i've been poorly (and I never exercise that much!). I've been super good keeping to around 7-8 syns too :innocent0002: lol

Good luck for tomorrow every one i'm sure we will all do brilliantly!
:)

xx

timtim said:
I'm really hoping for a loss this week been really good!! Going for a meal for my uncles birthday tonight though :( Carvery going to just get the meat and veg and count oil as syns! If I don't lose this week think I'm going to go to the dark side and try weight watchers!

If I has a big meal the night before weigh in I gain or maintain no matter how good I've been.

Dont give up :) Have you posted a food diary for anyone to have a look at and give you some help? X

Good luck folks xx

Morning all, hope we all have a good result today!xx

Goood luckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, 11.5 hours till WI.. Not that I'm counting :D

Morning Thursday weighers -4lbs off for me that is over two weeks as I was away last week. Yeh!

Good luck for today :) Well done in advance to all losers ;) Only 11 hours to go xxx

Back