Thursday Weighers

JAM21 said:
Oooh Chelle....I am with you there! Plus recently been diagnosed with underactive thyriod and have only been on meds for 7 weeks. Early days, but I am really having difficulty in shifting weight at the moment even thou I am trying to stick to the plan...bit despondent at the moment :-(

Yep... Just got back from class, at work later but gained 3...* week so I know it will come off again but it does get you down a bit when you know you have been good... I hope you get your thyroid problems sorted, because that will make a big difference...

REALLY not looking forward to later! :( Well done to people on their losses so far, and those who have gained, try not to get disheartened. I could be telling myself that later!

Joanne24 said:
If I has a big meal the night before weigh in I gain or maintain no matter how good I've been.

Dont give up :) Have you posted a food diary for anyone to have a look at and give you some help? X

Yeah I've got a food diary don't know how to put a link on to it, I'm on my phone! Good luck with your weigh in!

5lbs off for me! and my 6 and half stone award! (so relieved after a few bad weeks)

Yep... Just got back from class, at work later but gained 3...* week so I know it will come off again but it does get you down a bit when you know you have been good... I hope you get your thyroid problems sorted, because that will make a big difference...

Thanks Chelle and keep that attitude! I WI at 6pm, not looking forward to it! Have been doing SW for about 18 months now and got down to 9st 12lbs (only a few lbs off target), then the underlying thyroid issue kicked in and since then my weigh has been up & down all over the place. However.....doctor did say that if I had not been following a healthy eating plan such as SW, my weight would have ballooned! Very early on the meds & have been told it could take at least 9 mts to sort itself out. Oh well. You have a good week and here's to next weeks loss ;)

Back