Thursday Weighers

4off for me x definitely sticking to red days from now on with the odd treat of an EE xx

Chuffed with that x got my club 10 too :) x

Well done everyone, just for being here xxxxx

Well not totally gutted not been to a weight in for five weeks and put on 1.5lb, back on track now though head on straight thanks to my sister.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

JAM21 said:
Thanks Chelle and keep that attitude! I WI at 6pm, not looking forward to it! Have been doing SW for about 18 months now and got down to 9st 12lbs (only a few lbs off target), then the underlying thyroid issue kicked in and since then my weigh has been up & down all over the place. However.....doctor did say that if I had not been following a healthy eating plan such as SW, my weight would have ballooned! Very early on the meds & have been told it could take at least 9 mts to sort itself out. Oh well. You have a good week and here's to next weeks loss ;)

Reporting in ...... Well not as bad as I thought.....1/2lb on (and last official wi 2 weeks ago), so all the good work over the past few days have paid off. Would really like to loose something next week. I will take ' anything' at the moment!!!!!!!

One more pound off. It seems that I am a slow loser because that's all I've lost despite being 100% on plan. But at least it's a pound OFF and not on. So, I'm pleased.

WOW!

I lost 3.5 lbs this week giving me a total of 1 stone 2.5 lbs :D:D

I was also Slimmer of the Week AND Month :D:D (teachers pet much!)

Now best try to work out how to add some more banners to my signature!

WOW!

I lost 3.5 lbs this week giving me a total of 1 stone 2.5 lbs :D:D

I was also Slimmer of the Week AND Month :D:D (teachers pet much!)

Now best try to work out how to add some more banners to my signature!

Wow, well done. You must be so pleased.

Lost 1 lb this week! Wish it could have been a bit more as I've been an angel and stuck to plan 100% this week! But...on the plus side...I've now lost 1 stone 0.5 lbs in 6 weeks :D

Lost 1lb.

5 this week.. but thats not the real story..
I gained 6 last week due to being poorly and eating comfort food and I missed WI..
so it's really 11 off this week but a net loss over the two weeks of 5lb..

Well done all!

I gained 3.5lb!!!!! Totally undeserved!

Went swimming for the first time in 6 months too this week - last time I'm doing that! Lol

Evening everyone!

I lost 5lb this week and got my 4 stone award and SOTW tonight. So SO pleased! I've really worked my ass off this week too and obviously it's paid off! :D

x

Evening everyone!

I lost 5lb this week and got my 4 stone award and SOTW tonight. So SO pleased! I've really worked my ass off this week too and obviously it's paid off! :D

x

Fantastic!! Well done on the 5lb this week and massive congrats on your 4 stone award. Brilliant xx

Back