Thursday Weighers

lollypop1985 said:
im hoping for a loss the only bad things i have had was a bread baguette not sure on syns a chinese and some breaded scampi, monday. tuesday and wednesday i have been doing red days so we will see

You will do it sweetie...xx

I don't know about anyone else but I'm dreading tomorrow!! Iv had such a rubbish week, I can't stop eating! I feel like all iv done this week is look for food! I can't complain if I have a gain as I have lost every week since I started in beginning of January. But I dunno what's wrong with me!!
Anyone else feeling the same!?

I don't know about anyone else but I'm dreading tomorrow!! Iv had such a rubbish week, I can't stop eating! I feel like all iv done this week is look for food! I can't complain if I have a gain as I have lost every week since I started in beginning of January. But I dunno what's wrong with me!!
Anyone else feeling the same!?

Think a few of us are feeling like that this week, all we can do is hope next week is much brighter! X

I'm really hoping for a loss after putting on 3.5 last week. I've been swimming everyday since in the hope of a loss! :-/ good luck peeps x

Normally I look forward to WI.....but not this week! Was off track fri/sat/sun so been trying to do some serious damage limitation since then, but been on night shifts so routine goes out the window!

I'll be happy with STS tomorrow (and the next 2 weeks - got a lot on, my birthday, friends birthday etc!)

lsf666 said:
Am I the only weirdo looking forward to WI this week?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nope Im with you, i can't wait :D

Not sure how it will go after my weekend, but not really bothered, seeing my beloved Bro and having time out is more important to me than numbers on a scale... Sure it matters, but, I have been good since Sunday, and if I don't lose this week I will next...xx

JAM21 said:
Snap on the TOTM too - just what I need this week with my U/A thyriod issues playing havoc with my recent weigh ins....sigh.

How sh*t is it being a women and having a fat week in every month! Bladdy mother nature! X

Good luck for tomorrow everyone! If it's not the result we wanted, we've still got a whole week to make next week a good'un :) x

Last edited:
shenzi said:
Nope Im with you, i can't wait :D

Me either x was meant to weigh in a day early but I've opted for the 10am group tomorrow so will be sticking with lucky Thursday's :) xx

Good luck everyone xxxxxx

I know I have a loss. The question is just how big.............? Can not wait for tonight!

Back