Thursday Weighers

3.5lb off this week. Makes up for last week - Pleased.

Hi everyone haven't been in this thread since I left Slimming World for uni in September, but I'm joining again down here in Portsmouth after 6 months and 15 pounds :d'oh: decided even though I thought I could do it alone I definitely still need the support of SW and the threat of a weekly weigh in that somebody other than myself sees :eek:
My first meeting and weigh in is tonight... so I'm still a Thursday evening weigher... I'll let you know how it goes :confused: I'm a bit nervous but excited

shineykat said:
Hi everyone haven't been in this thread since I left Slimming World for uni in September, but I'm joining again down here in Portsmouth after 6 months and 15 pounds :d'oh: decided even though I thought I could do it alone I definitely still need the support of SW and the threat of a weekly weigh in that somebody other than myself sees :eek:
My first meeting and weigh in is tonight... so I'm still a Thursday evening weigher... I'll let you know how it goes :confused: I'm a bit nervous but excited

Good luck honey well done for going back :) x x

Good luck! :)

More Hampshire weighers! Well done & welcome back to team Thursday!

hi, Im new to minimims (this is my very first post)
I have been doing SW for a few weeks now and WI on a thursday too. Would you mind if i joined your "gang" please?

I've been lurking and reading some of the recipes this week and i can't wait to try them all out.
I am going to get a load of scanbran at group so that i can do the SB challenge. So looking forward to a good loss next week.

Lost 2lbs and got my 3.5stone award!!!! Yey! 6lbs to my 4 stone award and counting! Beat that mother nature! Wohoooooooooooo! Well done on the losses so far! X x

Last edited:
Tonight will be my 3rd weigh in with SW. 8 pounds down already, hoping for at least a 2 1/2 for tonight!

I will get into my lovely Reiss dress by July 14th!!

Tonight will be my 3rd weigh in with SW. 8 pounds down already, hoping for at least a 2 1/2 for tonight!

I will get into my lovely Reiss dress by July 14th!!

Ooooh I looove Reiss, is it for a special occasion? My mum nearly got the head of HR job there, would have meant free clothes for me but sadly it was not meant to be :cry:

Thursday...we meet again...please, oh please let me have lost a few pounds by 7pm tonight!! please...! :)

BopKatie said:
1lb on for me :( Thats 4 weeks STS or gaining despite having 100% weeks.

I'm off to sulk :D

Are you being 100% honest with yourself?
NO extra syns that aren't counted?
Weighing and measuring your healthy extras properly?
1/3 superfree with EVERY meal?

If you can honestly say yes then it might be worth trying smaller portions or cutting something out.
I was having a bad patch and realised that I was eating a lot of fruit ( 2-3 apples, 1-2 bananas, 3-5 plums, nectarine and a couple of pears each day ).
While fruit is mainly superfree or free, it's still a lot of calories for that lot each day.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Back