Thursday Weighers

- 4.5lbs, got my 2 stone award and club 10 target! :clap:

Hi' I'm Tom and a thursday weigher who's been going since the start of october :)

This week despite being pretty near perfect i only shifted 1.5lbs so was a touch disappointed but it did get me my 3.5 stone award so i can't complain really! :)

Yay...I lost 1 lb at weigh in last night! Really chuffed with that as had a ridiculously high flexi day on Saturday (went to London for the weekend!)...was expecting to STS. Aiming for 3 lb loss next week...trying to vary my meals up a bit more...so I can get my Club 10/1 and a half stone award...fingers crossed!

Well done on losses everyone this week! :)

Having put on 1.5lb last week (One of those unexplained gains!! :confused:) I lost 4.5lb this week, so I'm proper chuffed with that! :D

2.5lb away from 4.5 stone award now!

x

Well I lost 1lb last night, thought it would have been more as I had stuck to plan all week! Never mind, its a lb in the right direction!
Love Jillica x

Jillica said:
Well I lost 1lb last night, thought it would have been more as I had stuck to plan all week! Never mind, its a lb in the right direction!
Love Jillica x

A pound is off, that my dear is what l lose most weeks, it is better it comes off in single pounds rather than not at all... Keep going... xx

1lbs off which is great because I've been off plan most of the week due to bday celebrations!

I also had a couple of gains over the last few weeks so I needed to get that off (finally not lying in my stats !)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

0.5lb off for me - very pleased with that this week.

I also weigh in on a Thursday evening, I've been at SW for 6 weeks. I've lost 6.5lbs ..... sticking to EE and getting a bit down about my increasingly slow weight loss, I stayed the same this week.
I know its a steady process and I'm happy to lose at a slow pace, but I want to achieve my 1/2 stone this week.
Can anyone help or suggest any ideas that'll give me a boost. X

I also weigh in on a Thursday evening, I've been at SW for 6 weeks. I've lost 6.5lbs ..... sticking to EE and getting a bit down about my increasingly slow weight loss, I stayed the same this week.
I know its a steady process and I'm happy to lose at a slow pace, but I want to achieve my 1/2 stone this week.
Can anyone help or suggest any ideas that'll give me a boost. X

Are you drinking plenty??

How many carbs are you eating? It stops me losing if I fill up on carbs too much. I err on edge of being on a Red day most days even though I am following EE.

Are you eating your third of a meal as SF?

2.5lbs off again, weight is coming off steadily x

LinzLinz said:
I'm cutting out bread and potatoes this week to see if I get bigger losses, I do think carbs have a lot to answer for! x

I cut out Pasta n potatoes and I gained for 2 weeks running. I find slimming world works better for me having carbs. When I cut it out I struggle.

I cut out Pasta n potatoes and I gained for 2 weeks running. I find slimming world works better for me having carbs. When I cut it out I struggle.

Hmm i cut them out a few weeks back and lost 3lbs after i STS and lost a 1lb the 2 weeks before that, I guess some peoples bodies react differently :)

Back