Thursday Weighers

StaceyL84 said:
I also weigh in on a Thursday evening, I've been at SW for 6 weeks. I've lost 6.5lbs ..... sticking to EE and getting a bit down about my increasingly slow weight loss, I stayed the same this week.
I know its a steady process and I'm happy to lose at a slow pace, but I want to achieve my 1/2 stone this week.
Can anyone help or suggest any ideas that'll give me a boost. X

Try grapefruit. I have one daily. Seems to boost your metabolism.

HazeyBlue said:
How many carbs are you eating? It stops me losing if I fill up on carbs too much. I err on edge of being on a Red day most days even though I am following EE.

Are you eating your third of a meal as SF?

I eat pasta/potatoes/rice daily (not all 3 at once) I'll mix it up, one day pasta. One day rice etc.

Some days yes. Others no. I did set myself a challenge and I filled a 1.5 litre bottle and was determined to drink it throughout the day, I got about half way x

I'm setting myself a bit of a drinking challenge.....as I know I don't drink enough.

Try half a pint of water/squash before a meal and half afterwards...and then a couple more inbetween.

fs22 said:
I'm setting myself a bit of a drinking challenge.....as I know I don't drink enough.

Try half a pint of water/squash before a meal and half afterwards...and then a couple more inbetween.

I drink loads at home. And at the gym. But when I'm in work, I forget until I get to lunch time...going to start telling my colleagues to tell me to drink Haha

I drink loads at home. And at the gym. But when I'm in work, I forget until I get to lunch time...going to start telling my colleagues to tell me to drink Haha

My problem is at work too.....I always have a bottle of water/squash with me, and drink throughout the day, but not enough as I never know when the next loo will be available!

fs22 said:
My problem is at work too.....I always have a bottle of water/squash with me, and drink throughout the day, but not enough as I never know when the next loo will be available!

Yeah me too, I work in a sterile environment so I have to change clothing and go through a 10 minute holding procedure to get out and the same again to go back in so it's easier not to drink too much and only come out at lunch time.

Not good really!

I work with 2 year old children so their needs come first. And they keep me running around all day long. So its difficult grabbing a few minutes Haha.

Eek eek eek :)

Back