Thursday Weighers

Lol how has ur week been?

Been a good girl so I should have a loss - hoping its my 1.5lb I need for my 3.5 stone award! Although I feel a bit bloated this morning :rolleyes:

How about you? :)

Arghhh!! Had late night unnecessary toast!!

And I still can't exercise :(

My exercise is not going well this week either? One walk & two runs. Just not good enough, besides the semi sw food this week as I'm away from home!

Ive went back into the swing of exercise this week, heres to losing!

If your finding it hard to exercise get out for a good walk and blow the cobwebs away x

Blew the cobwebs with a 20km walk on Sunday!

I've been doing more exercise at home, hard to get out walking with 2 little ones but I've been trying when I can. Taking to my feet rather than getting the bus etc :D

Joanne24 said:
Been a good girl so I should have a loss - hoping its my 1.5lb I need for my 3.5 stone award! Although I feel a bit bloated this morning :rolleyes:

How about you? :)

Erm.... Had a big blow out the ova day n just totally binged but been on track the rest ov the days so i cud pull it back! Heres hoping gud luck tomoz xx

Erm.... Had a big blow out the ova day n just totally binged but been on track the rest ov the days so i cud pull it back! Heres hoping gud luck tomoz xx

Well you could of put in the good work during the week, fingers crossed! Good luck everyone :)

Ahh people going for walks, am jealous!!

Major heart surgery means doctor said "no exercise for 6 weeks" and I'm not even fit enough to walk to shop yet! Boooo!!

Least I'm moving about and fitter than if I'd had it done as a 15st 6lb me! :D

I'm not sure......have been unwell (tummy bug) since Monday so only just started to eat properly last night, and didn't feel like 1/3 fruit and veg! Still not feeling 100% but all the nasty effects seem to have gone....

I'm not looking forward to weighing in either, I had a flexi syn day on Friday but I've been 100% since then....... praying for a good'un! x

LinzLinz said:
Is anybody feeling positive about weigh in tomorrow then? :) x

Erm I think so, been 100% all week so should be a loss.

Good luck for tomorrow folks!

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^ Good luck sprinkles *^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Back