Thursday Weighers

I've had a crap week...I've done awful and I'm so angry at myself because there's only me to blame. So I'm expecting a gain or maintain.
But I'm due a miracle lol.

Hope you all do well :)

Good luck everyone!! :)

I'm going for a 1lb loss at most! But will be happy with STS as I've been losing 2lb steadily with exercise! :)

Started On Monday so a short weeks for me but down 2lbs to 15St 1lb this morning, very pleased and hoping for 3lbs next week so have to be good this weekend!!

It's my first weigh in this morn. I'm dreading it. I didn't do well at weekend ( it really is my downfall). If I've lost a pound I'll be happy. X

Its my first weigh in too today, i rejoined my group after having a baby. I have been 100% on the plan but feel so down about weigh in today and plus i feel a bit lonely as most of the people in the group were not there last time (only 3 people from last time are there!) and i feel a little left out.

Safia said:
Its my first weigh in too today, i rejoined my group after having a baby. I have been 100% on the plan but feel so down about weigh in today and plus i feel a bit lonely as most of the people in the group were not there last time (only 3 people from last time are there!) and i feel a little left out.

Ahh hun u will make new friends i didnt know anyone wen i started! And i hav to go to 2 different groups coz i work shifts :) everyones in the same boat and im sure if u start a convesation with them u will b friends in no time :)

Back