Thursday Weighers

Dreading tonight, I was considering skipping class because I know I have gained at least 2-3lbs this week :/ I have paid for a 12 week countdown and thought I might as well go and face my ''syns'' tonight :p should make me get back on track as well. Ate out twice this week and had a lot of bread and cheese.. onwards and downwards from tonight!

I can't believe it ! 3 1/2 lost ! But then again it's only my first week. Beginners luck hey ? X
Sending luck to all of those still to weigh in x

Hi I'm new on here is it ok if I join this thread
I've lost 2lb this week
Thats 11.5 in 10 week only 28lb to go.
Well done to everyone. x

A pitiful half a pound off for me :( must get myself some new gym gear an bite the bullet and go, such a scaredy cat! Don't een know why but I dread the thought of going to the gym on my own haha! X

nadine21 said:
A pitiful half a pound off for me :( must get myself some new gym gear an bite the bullet and go, such a scaredy cat! Don't een know why but I dread the thought of going to the gym on my own haha! X

Me too was so annoyed! :( But another lady put on 3lb complained there was something wrong with the scale and when she got back on to try again she was up 3.5lb!!!! So I took my 1/2 and ran !!!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Edited out x silly iPhone sent this twice lol xxx

Last edited:
emma_partington27 said:
Ive lost 3lbs!!!!!

Well done Emma x

sleepytimesadie said:
Shock! I lost a pound!... Well pleased... *Does dance*

Well done Chelle x

Well done all the Thursday team!

Good luck anyone not weighed yet :)

3.5 off for me which is great as I gained 1.5 last week x really chuffed x

Yay me and yay all of us in the thursday club xxxx

Well done Team Thursday. Some good losses today.

1.5 off for me and a 1.5 stone shiney :)
Well done everyone x

I lost 1lb.

I've stayed the same. Which was expected. Have a holiday booked next week. So I've got 2 weeks to shred some lbs!

Well done on your loss guys n girls :)

I lost 2.5 this week! Well done losers! Big hug STS and gainers!

I lost 4lb! Totally delighted as its been slow going the last couple of months. SOTW and got my 4&1/2 stone award. Am happy girl. Well done to the other losers! X

Back