Thursday Weighers

I STS :)

Happy with that :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

3.5 off this week. Now the best bit, updating the stats :D

Well done everyone! I lost a 1lb, which is nice..but I only needed another half a pound for my 3.5 stone award! Damnnnnnn! Onto next week then x

Evening Thursday peeps! Hope everyone is happy with their results this week? If not; I send my thoughts and wishes, determination and all to you!
I'm 2lbs off this week... A happy bunny... It's a * week too... Am yet to see what week ahead holds!

Evening everyone!

0.5lb off for me this week. 2lb to go until 4.5 stone award.

Also tonight, I was awarded the title of "Greatest Loser 2012" for my group, so I am a little bit chuffed right now! :D

x

I gained 2lbs, had an awful week!

It's gutting when you have a bad week and it shows on the scales. Draw a line under it, make a new plan and next week you will have a loss :hug99:

Good luck :)

I stayed the same this week which I'm ok with :)

What a night at class tho - consultant decided to do tough love and has started announcing how much people are gaining as well as what people lose - did not go down well!

Well done to all :-D

Evening, another 1lb off, slow but sure :)
Going to try for 2 this week! Heres hoping xxx

Lost 4lb this week - had a 3 lb gain last week so it gave me a kick up the bottom to get my act together and it worked!!!!

2lbs off for me this week - feel I am on a roll at the moment - until the next hurdle ...

Back