Thursday Weighers

Just a 1lb off for me, hoping for a better loss this week!

Has everyone had a good week so far?

I am not looking forward to Thursday- went for an Indian on Friday night, cake on mother's day, chocolate too.... I have already hit my weekly 105syns. I'll be gutted if I don't lose as I'm only 0.5lbs away from my next award, though I don't think it's likely. Plus it's my * week and even though that normally doesn't make a difference to me, I feel really bloated. It's all about the speed and super speed foods for the next two days!

Mixed feelings. I've not been bad but i suppose not been angelic either. I need 0.5lb for my 3.5 stone award. Feel all fat an yuck :(

No!

Had burger buns with cheese last night and 2 malteser bunnies. Today I had a baked potato with cheese and coleslaw. I'm swapping to green today so I can use 2 x HEA for cheese and syn the coleslaw. I'm really annoyed as I have been 100% for nearly 10 weeks!

I've been super good for 7 weeks. STS for my last two wi. And all I've craved the last 3 days is anything sweet :(

I gave in and ate a fat cake last night! I'm weak this week! I don't have wi this week as I'm on hol but need to pull myself together and think like I was.

Any tips to help swerve my sweet tooth?

Use your syns and don't deny yourself x

Good luck to everyone, keeping fingers and toes crossed for a loss

Pleased to say I'm feeling positive about tomorrow even though I've not weighed at home cos hubby had hidden the scales! Lol! :)

Good luck team Thursday! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck for tomorrow :) x

hannahsmumwillshrink said:
Pleased to say I'm feeling positive about tomorrow even though I've not weighed at home cos hubby had hidden the scales! Lol! :)

Good luck team Thursday! Xx

Mine did the same - good isn't it!? :-D

Not a good week for me, 2lbs off to 14st 13lbs this morning, should have been more I was bad with the vodkas at the weekend and have been eating leftovers instead of fruit, still it takes me just beyond the half way stage so really I need to do better next week, hoping for another 2lbs

2lbs is am amazing loss to be losing weekly, why is everyone always so disappointed with it? If we gained it we would be saying its a massive gain. I would kill to lose 2lbs a week :eek:

Hi

Recently joined back to SW last Thursday and it is my first weigh in tonight.
I was very naughty and went to the seaside last Saturday and had some doughnuts and a McDonalds. :(
I do go to the gym about 3/4 a week though. So hopefully I haven't put on eeeeek

Nervous

Lisa xx

Back