Thursday Weighers

Little legs that's fab ! How have you done that. I'm new to sw and I'm trying my best - 6lb in 2 week but would luv to lose more x

1lb off for me. Pretty good considering.

1.5Lbs off. Giving me my 3.5 stone award and i got my silver body magic award :) well done everyone!

2lb off this week and Club 10!

Well done Coljack!

Just read a thread about bigger losses on red days, does this work, I'm on ee at the min but eat loads of carbs. x

1/2 on for me but I was ahem bunged up ahem and am not now so hopefully next week it will be gone. And more!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1lb for me! Would love a big loss as I'm so close to my 4 stone award, aiming to do at least 20mins exercise everyday to get it, kick started with Pilates... Owie I hurt already! Well done everyone, keep up the hard work! X

Forgot to say I gained 2lbs, was devestated as the only thing I had done different was more exercise. Hoping to get the 2lbs plus maybe 1 more off this week x

It's not going to go well for me this Thurs.....time for some serious damage limitation!

Should do ok this week, I have had a good weekend, apart from not being able to get on here, but I am confident I shall see the lower end of the 11's again come Thursday...

Really hoping for a loss this week after having about 3 weeks of having put on and loose the same pound and a half!!!
Fingers crossed!x

Good luck to everyone tomorrow. X

Back