Thursday Weighers

1.5lbs off for me. I was a little disappointed with that because I wanted 2lbs to get me into the next stone bracket. Still, a loss is a loss, suppose!

STS this week.....happy with that!

Well, another 1 n half pound off this week, got my stone and a half award whoooooooo! Will try harder next month tho, want at least 7lb off!
Love Jillica x

After 4 weeks of STS or gaining I have lost 3 1/2lb this week, so happy, have swapped back to EE which seems to suit me better, need 1/2lb to get my 3 stone x

Lost 1.5lbs this week and got slimmer of the week! :D

Hi Thursday people!

After a non WI last week and taking a STS. Which was so completely naughty!

Tonight I have done a home WI, and added the 2lbs I normally have in difference between my bathroom and the official scales at group, so unofficially, official, I've lost half a pound! Smack dead on 16st.

(Off the record, I know last week my WI would have been a lot more than what I claimed)

On to some sad news now. I have to say good bye to Team Thursday? :( Due to personal reasons I'm shifting groups. I'm not leaving SW, just changing days. :)

I'll see you guys around the forum, I'm off to the Monday club. Hope they are as nice as the people in here?

Steve
Safe travels! May the weight loss fairy favour you on Mondays!

Hi Everyone, I'm new to SW and to this forum. First weigh in was today and lost 4lbs so very happy with that and hope to keep it up, especially now we're getting some decent weather and I may have to get me legs out.

Last edited:
Well done to all the losers and those that didn't, keep that chin up, you will get there, after 4 weeks of STS or a small gain, last night I lost 3 1/2lb, really chuffed with that x

Hi everyone
Just re-joined class last night. Been trying at home but I'm rubbish - no willpower :cry:

Enjoyed class and feeling really motivated so hopefully I'll do better this way. Does anyone know what's changed from the old green books to the new yellow one? :confused:

Jo x

Hi everyone!

1.5lb off for me this week and I got my 4.5 stone award!!! :D

x

Aww well done everyone! A fab week for most, not even a terrible week for the worst <3
I'm well jealous of the people who've been at it ages and are losing loads, I well hope a few months down the line I'm as successful!

2.5Lb gain this week. Thought it was worse!

Back