Thursday Weighers

hia, im new to this forum too so dont really know what to do ha, i joined slimming world 6 weeks ago and I have managed to loss 1st 2 1/2 pounds so far, though im starting to go through a rough patch of not knowing what other foods to eat apart from pasta ect. what plan are you following?

Jodie-marie said:
hia, im new to this forum too so dont really know what to do ha, i joined slimming world 6 weeks ago and I have managed to loss 1st 2 1/2 pounds so far, though im starting to go through a rough patch of not knowing what other foods to eat apart from pasta ect. what plan are you following?

You'll soon get the hang of it, took me a while... I recommend doing a food diary... Helps you focus, and also bumps up your posts so you soon have access to more of the sites features... It is also a good way to get used to posting... Check a few out too... Reading others diaries helps you see food ideas and gets you great support... Most of us do them like a mini blog so they make good reading... As for the diet, a mix of all plans is best as you will soon see what suits you and what gets you the best results... xx

Hows everyone doing so far? Had a bad few days from friday to sunday, so I have been doing success express for last 2 days in the hope I have a loss this week. No official weigh in though as I am out so will be weighing 1st thing thursday morning. x

Hi! Please can I join this group! I moved to town and now I am weighing in on Thursday's first one this week! Probs had a gain! With all the moving comes All the takeaways :( been onplan this week though

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have reached Target but cannot maintain! I am 4lbs below at the moment and I seem to maintain at that but it means I have to pay.......
I miss loosing weight every week, the SW awards, so I am going to reset the Target 1/2 stone lower and see if I can maintain at this lower level!
Roll on Thursday Weigh In.......
Pete

well i weighed last night as my group couldnt get the hall on thursday so since last thursday i have lost 2.5 pounds i am so happy this means i am 1 pound away from 2 stone :)

Well done! Will you weigh next Thurs? You'll definitely have done that 1lb (and more) by then :)

Hows everyone doing so far? Had a bad few days from friday to sunday, so I have been doing success express for last 2 days in the hope I have a loss this week. No official weigh in though as I am out so will be weighing 1st thing thursday morning. x

Not doing very well this week very disheartened, can I ask what is success express?

Not doing very well this week very disheartened, can I ask what is success express?

What's up hun?
Sorry, I don't know enough about SE really to advise you.

I'm weighing in at a different group to normal tomorrow (mine is in the evening, but i'm busy)......not really sure how it'll go....more worried about the hospital appt i've got afterwards!

Hi everyone :) I just had my last Wednesday WI, moving to Thursdays from next week so I thought I'd come join the party on this thread :)

I had a good week, managed 4.5lbs off :) I have been doing some red and green days for a change and it's made the difference this week. I started in Jan, but have only lost 13.5 total, but I am getting the hang of beating my binge-eating ways at last!

Good luck for tomorrow folks :)

Ha xI think I'm going to need it!! Stuck to plan but just not feeling any smaller this week!
It's a marathon though; not a sprint, just hoping not to gain xx

Best of luck to Team Thursday xxxx

Morning all :) 2lb down this morning which gives me back my 2 stone award :)

Good luck everyone x

Back