Thursday Weighers

Hi, Lost 2.5lbs this week and won the raffle :D . Got a bag full of fruit to eat my way through this weekend. Well chuffed.

Jo

Well done to all who lost.

Nevermind to all who gained or STS, what's done is done and can't be undone.
Learn from last week, put it behind you and start this week with a clean slate.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Hi, just joined slimming world on thursday. 13st2 eek! Here's hoping I have a good first week.
Welcome. Let us know how it goes on Thursday!

What a bad week to join! Got invited for a roast dinner with a mountain of chocolate cake. Then to top it if 2/3 bottle of absolute. Let just hope I didn't waste my money :(

lollypop1985 said:
good morning everyone
hope everyone had a good weekend and it hasnt made to much of an impact

Good morning :). I had Easter Sunday off plan, and put on 3lb as a result lol. I can't believe it, I didn't exactly stuff my face! How did you do?

mixed feelings about Thursday, had a day off plan but have been super good the rest of the week.... fingers crossed! Really want to reach a stone :)

Just popped in to say hi! I am changing to a Thursday SW group from this week (my old group is moving to a venue I can't get to), so I will be popping in here to share my successes and failures with you all!

Hope you're all having a good week!

garniey_luvs said:
Can anyone confirm something for me. If your lunch/dinner has loads of super free do I then have to have salad or fruit in the side

No, as long as the super free is 1/3 ( or more ) of the meal.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Good luck everyone, know that I am going to sts again this week. Weight is just not coming off at moment. xx

Good luck this week everyone. I've gained as I've not been in plan since Saturday! Oops. Hope it's not too bad but will let you know.
Refuse to feel guilty as now have 4 weeks with no events to trip up on. Hoping to loose my gain by next thurs then plough on to my 2 st award the week after. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all :) reporting a 1lb loss this morning. A little disappointed as yesterday the scales showed a 5lb loss but I think the vino caught up with me!

So all things considered, a good result. I'm going to be super good this week though.

Good luck everyone x

Back