Thursday Weighers

Had a crisis over Easter and went off track... Am owning the problem and dealing with it, going to wi and find out the damage... Catch you all later and good luck Thursday gang...

sleepytimesadie said:
Had a crisis over Easter and went off track... Am owning the problem and dealing with it, going to wi and find out the damage... Catch you all later and good luck Thursday gang...

Feel your pain seriously stressing over my weigh in

garniey_luvs said:
Feel your pain seriously stressing over my weigh in

No good stressing... Do the wi and then own the problem...Then fix it for next one... hugs...xx it might not be as bad as you think...xx

Oh dear! As expected, 2lbs on. Two steps forward, one step back...

Still, own it and move forward. Life's like this sometimes, you just gotta man up and get back on that pony!!!!!

Onwards and inwards!!!

Hi all
3lbs lost for me this week :D I went away for the weekend and had a couple of flexi syn days as I knew I was going to have a drink but other than that stuck to it and made sure I did plenty of walking again so I'm dead chuffed. Well done everyone and don't worry if you sts or gained, a lot of people at my group did, it's been Easter so it's definitely excusable. Good luck everyone weighing in tonight. xx

garniey_luvs said:
Omg! 6lbs down. Def the push I needed for this week :)

Well done! Now keep going... :)

Been off and on this week. I'll be surprised if I have a loss. minus 45 mins x

Well, I stayed the same. A little disappointed, but I was glugging barium at the hospital just before WI so hopefully that is why, I worked hard this week apart from a chocolate Easter egg box... It was kinda big, with hindsight...

Oooh WI in half an hour. Not exactly looking forward to it

Back