Thursday Weighers

Ok so I STS, not bad considering.

A 2lb loss for me chuffed to bits! Done lots of walking o compensate for the Easter egg :) well done to everyone!

Had my first way in today and lost 2lbs. Quite impressed as I wasn't actually doing it this past week, just went to register while my friend was as she was driving - full steam ahead now though :D

Lost 2 1/2 this week.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Well I lost 3.5lbs after an awful week, but my saint/sinner activity usually shows up a week behind on the scales.... After all I was a saint last week and gained!!

Does this mean I'm due a gain next week? I need to stick to plan every week to find out ha xx

Well done team thursday, and I hope we all had a good Easter :) xx

xxx UPDATED to add that I have just realised I hit my 2 stone tonight, but I was missed off the honours list so will have to tell our leader I'm owed a shiny for my achievement. I actually feel sad that I didn't get a big round of applause :( xxx

Last edited:
Well done everyone, 1.5lbs for me, happy cause the scales finally moved! x

Well done to everyone!
Lost 3.5lbs this week - yay! not too bad considering I started my star week today. Lovely! :)

Well done everyone!

2lb off and I got my 2 stone sticker!!!

Only lost 0.5lbs this week...at least it was still a loss though given Easter indulgences!

God there are a huge amount of losses this week considering it was easter. I lost 1lb of the 2lb put up last week. Shows how easy it is to put it up and then how tough it is to loose it!!

Have a weekend away with my best bud but she is also a SW member and we are both warning to look out for each other and keep the damage to a minimum (all I can do is my best!!!)

hoping for a good week to you all

Hi Thursday weighers, can I join you? I'm doing it at home and will have my first weigh in this Thursday...fingers crossed!

Katy
Xx

Ever Decreasing Katy said:
Hi Thursday weighers, can I join you? I'm doing it at home and will have my first weigh in this Thursday...fingers crossed!

Katy
Xx

No you can't! Just kidding everyone is welcome here! Hows your first week going?? Are you enjoying it?

Yay, thanks!

Yes I am really loving being back in control of eating. Fingers crossed for Thursday...

KT
Xx

Back