Thursday Weighers

Been away for two week so booked hols from sw. I'm dreading Thursday weigh in. I know ive put at least 4lb on :-(

I know but I'm gutted really. Only joined sw 5 weeks ago and in my first 3 week I had lost 8lb :). I'm worried Incase it takes me a while to get back into it. X

Emb77 said:
I know but I'm gutted really. Only joined sw 5 weeks ago and in my first 3 week I had lost 8lb :). I'm worried Incase it takes me a while to get back into it. X

I had a week on holiday and im not gunna lie to ya but it prob took me anova week to get bak into it but wen i got on those scales and saw that gain i was devastated so i got my notebook n pen n planned my week got on here n looked up sum new recipes and over than eatin 15 syns worth ov choc today ive been gud lol just get weighed and draw ur line and get bak on it hun u can do it :)

It's kind of making me feel like I don't want to go on Thursday though. X

Please go, I used to avoid getting weighed when I'd had a bad week but it honestly didn't help me at all.. if you have gained then it should help you keep on track for the rest of this week and next :) xx

emma_partington27 said:
It might not b as bad as u think just start ur damage control from here eat lots ov superfree drink plenty ov water and keep ur syns low and u will b fine hun xx dont not go it will keep ya on track xx

Aww thanks Emma. I feel like I really need a push in the right direction and some good support. Thanks again x

Ever Decreasing Katy said:
Yay, thanks!

Yes I am really loving being back in control of eating. Fingers crossed for Thursday...

KT
Xx

Yeah I know what u mean I did the celebrity slim diet and lost a whopping 7 stone! But couldn't maintain it it's just not possible! Well for me anyway! Some people have done amazingly on here with those type of diets but I just prefer something that allows more freedom! Good luck for thurs 1st few week are normally good ones :)

Emb77 said:
Aww thanks Emma. I feel like I really need a push in the right direction and some good support. Thanks again x

Go to the weigh in - honestly its the best way to get back on track. It may not be as bad as you think. If you miss it chances are that you won't be able to focus properly for next week either. Good luck and remember why you are doing this and keep moving forwards. X

Whn iv been bad! The thought of going to weigh in fills me with dread but it's honestly nevr as bad as you think it's going to be! :) you honestly need to go! You will feel so much better!

Yeah! I know what you mean! If iv been good though then I normally dont mind! But if iv been abit naughty then I completely dread it! But when I'm bad I'm really bad! The most iv ever gained though is a pound I'm quite lucky as sone people I know have bad weeks and can gain 3-4 pounds!

Back