Thursday Weighers

I weighed in yesterday as can't make group tonight and lost 1 and half pound! So very happy with that!!
Good luck everyone one for today!!x

Good luck everyone. Off to group now. Was feeling positive but after reading some people's posts I'm not so sure now. :wave_cry:

2lb on for me. I knew I would have put on coz been on 2week hol over Easter but to be honest I'm quiet happy with that. Really thought it would be more. Good luck to all those who haven't had weigh in yet xx

2lb off for me this week very happy cause I was out all weekend for various birthdays

Hi,
Have completed my first week of slimming world and was delighted with a 5 1/2 lb loss. Didn't expect such a good loss as I had already lost a few trying to go it alone at home.
Good luck to those waiting to weigh!

Hi every one I've been doing sw since July lost 7 st but work iota changed and can only manage one week a month to go to group , not much point to that have been gaining loosing the same few pounds so decides to go it alone ,
Weighed at boots last thur been this morning lost 3 lb , really chuffed

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi every one I've been doing sw since July lost 7 st but work iota changed and can only manage one week a month to go to group , not much point to that have been gaining loosing the same few pounds so decides to go it alone ,
Weighed at boots last thur been this morning lost 3 lb , really chuffed

thats excellent well done1 i only ever manage about 1 or 2 lbs a week! and well done to go alone instead of packing it in! =]

sl1nkyminny said:
thats excellent well done1 i only ever manage about 1 or 2 lbs a week! and well done to go alone instead of packing it in! =]

Thanks im delighted

I gained 2lbs this week, totally deserved as I had been off plan pretty much all week! I vow to lose it by next week though.

Just how bad were you? i hope you mean very! i'm so scared to weigh in :sigh:

I've lost 5lbs this week BUT I am fairly sure that at least 2 of them are because I wasn't well yesterday and hardly ate anything. So I was prob even lighter than usual. I have been trying to stick to plan as well... The truth will 'out next week hey! But for now I'm happy :)

GinMummy said:
I've lost 5lbs this week BUT I am fairly sure that at least 2 of them are because I wasn't well yesterday and hardly ate anything. So I was prob even lighter than usual. I have been trying to stick to plan as well... The truth will 'out next week hey! But for now I'm happy :)

A loss is a loss... Be happy...xx

A loss is a loss... Be happy...xx

Oh yes of course you are right!! And I've NEVER lost 5lbs before. It's just that I can't quite believe it...

I'm sorry you are having a miserable week. I can relate to that if it's because of *. x

Whoop whoop, well done you x

Lost 2 and will get my belated shiny 2stone sticker today too :)

9lbs to go.... That means I've lost 30lbs!!!!

GinMummy said:
Oh yes of course you are right!! And I've NEVER lost 5lbs before. It's just that I can't quite believe it...

I'm sorry you are having a miserable week. I can relate to that if it's because of *. x

As I have got older it gets worse, but once its done I can bounce back and lose more...xx

Hi guys! I have left my Thursday group so will be moving over to the Tuesday thread as that's when my new group is! Well done to everyone who lost and if you've gained, draw a line under it and move on! You can do it! X

Back