Thursday Weighers

chuffed with a -1.5lbs loss. im losing in tiny dribbles but 1lb a week is almost 4st in a year. I can live with that x

Just how bad were you? i hope you mean very! i'm so scared to weigh in :sigh:

I was bad. Meals were generally pretty healthy but I just didn't count my syns and ate a LOT of Easter chocolate. And chippy shop chips. And nachos with cheese and salsa and guacamole. And more chocolate. Yum yum yum.

I have lost 1.5lbs this week :D x

I only lost 0.5lb but still it's the right direction. :)

I've apparently lost 6.5lb this week! I'm not that sure I believe my 4.5gain last week as I've been good this week but not that good. Within syns but I'm a bit in shock! Ill be taking it and running tho! Lol! Also brings up my 2st shiny yay!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost 1/2lb. Easter came back to bite me!

I lost 1.5 and got my stone award :)
I am a bit disappointed as it's my smallest loss so far and I stuck religiously to plan and did over 400 mins moderate-intense body magic so thought I deserved a bit more for all that effort and abstaining. Well done everyone, some of you have had immense losses. x

Andrea81 said:
I lost 1.5 and got my stone award :)
I am a bit disappointed as it's my smallest loss so far and I stuck religiously to plan and did over 400 mins moderate-intense body magic so thought I deserved a bit more for all that effort and abstaining. Well done everyone, some of you have had immense losses. x

It cud b water retention due to increase ov exercise stick at it, it will pay off xxx

Yay! I lost 3 lbs tonight...and I got my 2 stone award...and Slimmer of the Week! Woohoo! :D

I had WI tonight, I stayed the same I was expecting great things, but alas, not this week. I have lost some inches though, will it show in time, or is a completely separate thing? *confused*

I have been more on plan than ever the last 2 weeks, ad STS twice!

I also STS! But iv been doing extra exercise so hoping its abit of water retention! My measure myself tonorrow :)

I had WI tonight, I stayed the same I was expecting great things, but alas, not this week. I have lost some inches though, will it show in time, or is a completely separate thing? *confused*

I have been more on plan than ever the last 2 weeks, ad STS twice!

It will show on the scales, a few people on here have had STS's for a few weeks but were still losing inches and then saw a loss a few weeks later... it is annoying but it'll all be worth it when you finally see the scales move :) xx

Hi everyone, lost 1/2lb this week. Was gutted cos i've been really good. Anyway I called at supermarket on way home and bought loads of fruit n veg. Just whizzed up some soup for lunch today. I will get into the 11's :mad:

x

Hi everyone!

Lost 4lb this week and that means 20% of my body weight lost AND 5 stone award!!! :D
Chuffed doesn't even describe how I feel at the moment! LOL.

x

PS: Also got SOTW! ;)

SarJay84 said:
Hi everyone!

Lost 4lb this week and that means 20% of my body weight lost AND 5 stone award!!! :D
Chuffed doesn't even describe how I feel at the moment! LOL.

x

PS: Also got SOTW! ;)

Fantastic result... well done...xx

Back