Thursday Weighers

5 stone is amazing, well done xx

Supergirl1980 said:
I was bad. Meals were generally pretty healthy but I just didn't count my syns and ate a LOT of Easter chocolate. And chippy shop chips. And nachos with cheese and salsa and guacamole. And more chocolate. Yum yum yum.

Oh. I didn't do the healthy meals, I was hungover and needed Chinese food. Then got sick of my rubbish attempt at slimming world KFC and needed the real thing. At this point I figured now was the best time to get all my cravings out of the way and had McDonald's, ice cream, chicken katsu curry, hot dogs, crisps.. Ha. 2.5 pound gain! And I didn't enjoy any of it, which is good cos I'm now back on properly and should be alright for a good while now!

SarJay84 said:
Hi everyone!

Lost 4lb this week and that means 20% of my body weight lost AND 5 stone award!!! :D
Chuffed doesn't even describe how I feel at the moment! LOL.

x

PS: Also got SOTW! ;)

Fabulous darling well done!!

lollypop1985 said:
2 on this week :( not sure what to do

Did you keep to plan or do you know why you gained? Don't worry chicken we all have hiccups! Or in my case giant belches. Don't give up!

Absolutly shocked 5lbs down! Really trying hard this week 3 lbs and I have my first stone! Hoping to reach my pt of a stone and half in my first 6 weeks. Week 3 now so looking good:)

garniey_luvs said:
Absolutly shocked 5lbs down! Really trying hard this week 3 lbs and I have my first stone! Hoping to reach my pt of a stone and half in my first 6 weeks. Week 3 now so looking good:)

Brilliant! That's really quickly! Well done.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm just hoping for a loss of any kind after my birthday celebrations last week, really got back on it these last few days so hoping I've pulled it back :)

I'm not sure, i'm hoping the fact i now do exercise doesn't stop me losing but then i'd worry i'm not doing enough to even get the extra water retention!

I was 100% onplan last week and i STS after starting the c25k! and my C said that it is more than likely going to be water retention. As long as your increasing your heart rate and working your muscles then im sure you may have retained some water! When i go running i dont push my self really hard! i run at a comfortable speed(not very fast) But when ever you do dont let it put you of! when exercising you also need to drink plenty of water! i upped mine to 3 litres a day this week and feel so much better for it! =]

I would love to loose 1 1/2lb tomorrow to get me my 1/2 stone award! I have stuck to plan all week but am feeling so bloated at the moment I just don't know what those scales will show!

I am hoping for a loss, and my clothes are a bit looser, but I have had a few days where I have gone over on syns, and my fruit intake has been quite high which I just cannot believe is good.

I have done a fair bit of exercise though so we'll see!

Fingers crossed! Good luck everyone...

Back