Thursday Weighers

I hope for a Loss too , same here clothes looser but from past weeks that sometimes for me doesn't mean a loss

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've been awol the last couple of weeks and not been too good so hoping to be a STS to be honest and then get things moving again :)

Hi everyone,

I'm very new to this posting thing and thought that a sensible place to start was in a group with others who are weighing in on the same day as me!! I didn't make it to my group last week and have really fallen off the wagon so to speak!! Really just want to see what the scales show tomorrow so I can get back on track!!

Hoping that this site can keep me motivated the whole week through!!

Had a wonderful day down London yesterday with far too much nice food and alcohol so this week is not going to be great.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Lost another lb this week, thought it would be a lot worse after cookie dough lava cake, a piece of chocolate torte and half a bag of liquorice lol x good luck everyone

I have fallen off the wagon this week........after my daughter flooded the house(put toilet paper in the plug hole), poured soap over the cat, bought a carpet on eBay while I went to the loo(had to pay as the seller went a tad mental when I asked to be released from sale) and she is only 2 and a half. She is now officially smarter than me......

blonde_bimbo said:
Hi everyone,

I'm very new to this posting thing and thought that a sensible place to start was in a group with others who are weighing in on the same day as me!! I didn't make it to my group last week and have really fallen off the wagon so to speak!! Really just want to see what the scales show tomorrow so I can get back on track!!

Hoping that this site can keep me motivated the whole week through!!

This sites amazing yknow, I think it's what's kept me going so long, I've never stuck to anything this long!

I'm new to Slimming World, joined last Thursday and have my 1st weigh in tonight!
Hoping for a few pounds off but just don't know how I could possibly lose any weight when it feels like I've just been constantly eating all week - I've stuck to my Syns though so we'll see at 6pm!!!!

:fingerscrossed:

Back