Thursday Weighers

Lost 3 :D

Well done everyone, just for being here! :)

I lost 2 leaving me half a stone from target xxx
Got into some skinny jeans this week and some size 10 tops so I am very chuffed x

Only 0.5lb to go to break a stone barrier :)

shellsbells-x said:
Well done everyone, just for being here! :)

I lost 2 leaving me half a stone from target xxx
Got into some skinny jeans this week and some size 10 tops so I am very chuffed x

Only 0.5lb to go to break a stone barrier :)

Whoo hoo
Well done x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Another 4lbs of lard melted forever! Got my 2 1/2 stone sticker too, another 4.5lbs and I get my 3 stone award! :D woohoo xx

3 pounds for me. Got my 1 stone shiny and also got slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month for April. I'm so happy :)

I stayed same today and not really sure why :-( It's the first time I haven't lost (been going for 7 weeks now). Will follow plan again this week and see what happens but feel a bit meh!

storyjunkie said:
I stayed same today and not really sure why :-( It's the first time I haven't lost (been going for 7 weeks now). Will follow plan again this week and see what happens but feel a bit meh!

Re read ur book n just check u r adding ur syns up just little things like that xx and at least its not a gain :)

yes I write everything down. Oh well, you're right, I'm glad it wasn't a gain. I did expect to lose tho. Tomorrow's another day I suppose!! Thanks :)

2.5 off for me and got my 3st sticker. So, pleased with that :)

0.5lb on for me :cry:

...but I have an idea where it came from. I haven't been doing my usual buggy marches (6 miles last week!!), plus a cheeky chinese on Friday and a full wedding on Sunday...so in hindsight I got off lightly :rolleyes:

need to be super good this week though, sisters hen weekend this week and lots of her friends are skinny minis!!

1.5 off for me. Really pleased as that's 2st, 1.5lb in total. Average of 1lb a week. Slow and steady does it.

Well done on some great losses this week and put a big line under those gains and move on to next week. Have a good week everyone.

I don't understand slimmer of the week sometimes either. Doesn't always seen to go to the largest looser in our group that week either.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back