Thursday Weighers

2.5 ON this week.
Oops :).
Well, I enjoyed it so I'm not sorry.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Lost another pound this week :)

1.4lbs off for me. But then I went and had a massive binge last night, so I think I'll be working all week to STS! Oh well

KT Xx

I posted my 2lb loss yesterday BUT didn't know at the time that I was also about to get Slimmer of the Month too x!x
Woo :D

I posted my 2lb loss yesterday BUT didn't know at the time that I was also about to get Slimmer of the Month too x!x
awesome :D how much did you lose this month?

Brilliant!! Your losses are amazing, I'm gonna have to read your diary for tips.

Lost 2.5lb this week so im in the 11's and hoping for half stone award this coming thursday.

xxx

Wow! Half a stone, that's awesome. Well done.

KT
Xx

I put on half a pound last week at weigh-in,
so for the 1st time since i started (which was 13 weeks ago), i have not had one drink (weekends love a vodka ;-)).)
i'm just hoping this thursday i see thats its all been worth it with a great loss!!!
fingers crossed ;-))
on the up side i have lost a stone and half in 13 weeks ;-)))

I lost 7lbs this week! But I assume that's due to me only just starting the diet :). It'll slow down eventually! Sadly :(!

I got a 7 1/2 pound loss once, it was amazing :D i think it could've been that i wasn't wearing jeans that day as usual.. ha.. you started just a little bigger than me, you could probably get losses like mine no problem, if not then even better ones! even if it does end up being dead slow.. 1 lb a week.. just think how much better you're gonna look this time next year regardless! thats what i do, i'm proper excited for it :D

emma_partington27 said:
Hows everyone doing so far??

Very well thanks Emma, how are you doing?

I was just saying on another thread, I'm only 6.5lb off the half way mark. That's got to be my next mini target!

Back