Thursday Weighers

I have put on .5lb. Well after STS for 3 weeks, something was bound to happen either lose or gain. Suppose my body chose a Gain. Well have to work harder next week to get that off and more. I am staying Positive.

Good luck everyone for WI today.

I lost 1 1/2 lb today. Must keep away from my scales as they said I had gained and I was feeling pretty miserable driving to class today!

I have learnt never to step on the scales between WIs as massive differences are shown. I keep my scales in a room at the far end of the flat out of the way and then go in there to weigh myself on Thursday. It seems it works well.

I lost 3lbs this week. V happy as I almost gave up on Slimming World completely after staying the same last week. Must say, if I'd been doing it 'at home' and not going to the classes I probably would have given up and this thread really helped too. Thanks for the encouragement!

I lost 5.5lbs this week! I had lost a bit of my mojo so went back to basics and it has paid off. I also got my 5 and a half stone award!

sleepytimesadie said:
Put on 9lbs but I am not surprised... Time to get back to basics... Good luck to those still to weigh...xx

I'm expecting something like that too! X

iv got my WI soon! oooh im so scared been stuck in a rut for the last couple of weeks and reallt getting me down! fingers crossed.

Back