Thursday Weighers

My 1st weigh in since I started last thurs so far lost 2 1/2 lbs. at least its a step in the right direction.

ColJack said:
Lost 1 and FINALLY got my 15 1/2 stone award.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

That is AMAZING!! Astounding. Fantastic. Gob smackingly brilliant. That's like a whole extra person. Did you ever think you would get to this point? Has your life changed a lot? How do you feel? Well done, you're inspiring x

My 1st weigh in since I started last thurs so far lost 2 1/2 lbs. at least its a step in the right direction.

Thats a good loss! remember if u only loose 1Ib a week thats over a 3st loss in a year! so 2 1/2 is very good.

Well done and well done to everyone who weighed in today! Xx

Arctic-BNG said:
Yes, I had changed group to Monday, but didn't like it, didn't feel right. Better things to do on a Thurs night now, although not tonight as hips need a rest. So giving it a try on my own, or rather with the support of minimins!

Well if you need any help just shout up...xx

lollypop1985 said:
put on this week. i really need to crack on with this as going away in two weeks and i know i will put on when away so i need to lose before hand.

2 pounds plus this week

Come on Lilly honey we can do this... Don't be down, be reactive and let's show this blubber we mean buisness... hugs... Chelle...xx

sleepytimesadie said:
Come on Lilly honey we can do this... Don't be down, be reactive and let's show this blubber we mean buisness... hugs... Chelle...xx

Bloody auto correct, sorry Lolly...xx

Aggh i am one big screw up at the moment...can someone give me a virtual kick up the proverbial...i didn't weigh in last week because i didn't want to see a gain...intended to be 100% this week, but its just not happening...so cross with myself.

Ever Decreasing Katy said:
Aggh i am one big screw up at the moment...can someone give me a virtual kick up the proverbial...i didn't weigh in last week because i didn't want to see a gain...intended to be 100% this week, but its just not happening...so cross with myself.

Kick :whack: cum on katy get bak on this wagon u know u can do it!!!

Katy, you need to get weighed, draw a line and move on. You can do it xxx

Well first time ever....... Went off track dinner time today. But have got back on it tonight. Normally when I go off track it's for a whole day or more!

Thanks guys...needed that...

:-D

KT Xxx

Thanks guys...needed that...

:-D

KT Xxx

You need to go to weigh in because as you've found this week, last weeks "gain" isn't real until it's in black and white in front of you.
That's all the "kick up the bum" you need.
Once you know for certain where you stand you can make a plan to deal with it.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Back