Thursday Weighers

Ever Decreasing Katy said:
Aggh i am one big screw up at the moment...can someone give me a virtual kick up the proverbial...i didn't weigh in last week because i didn't want to see a gain...intended to be 100% this week, but its just not happening...so cross with myself.

Get weighed as a first step - then you know where you're going from. If you keep hiding it'll get worse! (been there lol ;)) Then get back into the swing of things & before you know it you'll be well on your way :D

Charli XxX

Ok...will definitely weigh in this Thursday. It'll be a gain but at least i can move on then.

Thanks guys. It'd be so much harder to do this without you all.

Xxx

Ever Decreasing Katy said:
Ok...will definitely weigh in this Thursday. It'll be a gain but at least i can move on then.

Thanks guys. It'd be so much harder to do this without you all.

Xxx

You might be pleasantly surprised :) I'm probably going to gain this week but I know why & I enjoyed it.

No point beating yourself up - life's hard enough at the best if times :D

Charli XxX

I have done ok syn-wise, but mentally I am not finding it easy the past few days. Lots of cravings, feeling generally low in myself. I haven't had as much superfree as I should have, but I have mainly been doing green days, so hopefully it won't be too damaging. 1lb off this week would get me my 1.5 stone shiny, which would be great, so here's hoping.

Good luck everyone, those expecting gains - I hope they are very small and you can move on... those expecting losses - I hope our dreams come true this week :)

Hi Ladies,
I have no idea how things will go this Thursday. I think I have been pretty good apart from Friday night when I was driven to wine by the children!!
I haven't had a lot of enthusiasm this week. Usually I am a bit of a planner but ended up eating the same meal 3 times as I couldn't be bothered!
So we will have to see. I haven't even had a sneaky weigh!!
Good luck all!

Hi Ladies,
I have no idea how things will go this Thursday. I think I have been pretty good apart from Friday night when I was driven to wine by the children!!
I haven't had a lot of enthusiasm this week. Usually I am a bit of a planner but ended up eating the same meal 3 times as I couldn't be bothered!
So we will have to see. I haven't even had a sneaky weigh!!
Good luck all!

Aren't we all!

lollypop1985 said:
think its going to be a gain this week i just cant get back on track. i go away next week and i know i will gain when i get from being away so i will get back on that loser cruiser after my holiday :)

Chin up babe... xx

I seem to have lost my mojo. :(
I do well until the weekend then boredom eat and undo all the good.
Sunday evening is worse. I go to moms and she thinks shes helping out by making lots of SW " friendly" treats, but they are tweaks like smash scones and chickpea dhal loaf and weetabix cake.
Then there's the cakes she buys for my brother and his kids which I also seem unable to resist.
Come Monday morning I've usually put a pound or two back on that I then have a hard time shifting again by Thursday.
This week they are on holiday so no Sunday tea and I'm going to not buy anything bad for the fridge this week.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

lollypop1985 said:
think its going to be a gain this week i just cant get back on track. i go away next week and i know i will gain when i get from being away so i will get back on that loser cruiser after my holiday :)

That's planning to fail!!!
You've already decided that you're going to gain before you even get there.
By all means enjoy your holiday but try and limit the damage.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I might as well face up to it and admit I have probably gained 1-2lbs this week, but I am going to make myself go and face the fact I've gained and pull my finger out next week. It all started when I went out for a meal on Saturday, had a few glasses of wine.. or well, more than a few :D and didn't chose the most Slimming World friendly meal :eek: Completely forgetting that once I get the taste for junk food then I want it all the time. So then the following morning with my hangover I thought a packet of crisps and a bar of chocolate would do me no harm, which of course it did so all week I have just wanted crisps and chocolate. Monday I tried to ignore it and stuck back to everything. Yesterday I just had a 'f*ck it' attitude and went and ordered pizza and ate a big packet of doritos to myself. I haven't gone to the gym all week either, I've got out of the swing with it as well :mad: I woke up today and feel absolute disgusted in myself, I know if I stick to it today I won't be able to get rid of everything I gained but it might make the scales look somewhat less frightening.
My friend inspired me today, she had a blip last week and had a gain but this week she stuck to it 100% and lost 12lbs in a week so this has motivated me that if I put the effort in this week then I will get rid of the gain in no time. :)
Best of luck for you all tomorrow!

I've had a very similar week! Dreading WI tomorrow, but also looking forward to knowing the damage so I can correct it :)

Charli XxX

Back