Thursday Weighers

Good luck for tomorrow everyone. I'm hoping to have officially made it in to the 12's. Hubby is now also on the SW wagon :)

Oh no ! I'm dreading tomorrow , I blame the weather. There's nothing more that I enjoy on hot days than a nice cold can of carling. N then one leads to another ect ....

Good luck everyone for tomorrow. I am a 9.30 weigher as well so not too long to wait now!!
2lbs would mean my stone award but will be happy with a pound!

The kids have me up about 6 with these light mornings ?Plus I don't have all day to sabotage myself when it's 9.30!!!
Good luck everyone for tomorrow. X

good luck for tomorrow everyone Im sure you have all done amazingly. Iv not done so well this week. Getting fed up and everything seems to be turning really samey! i feel like all i eat is lasagne. Plus I had a chinese, and then last night went out to lunch with my friend and got a burger and chips then went to see my grandad and we got an indian takeaway and i had a korma coz i thought well iv had a burger and chips so sod it ill go for the full creamy corma and then today my partners nephew came over and we baked fairy cakes to spent morning licking cake mix and icing of my finger. but went for a run tonight to try and make up for it but iv had some great losses the last couple of weeks so if i have a gain its well deserved and i wont really be to bothered. gonna try and have a really good week next week as it is my final weigh in before i go away and would love to be below the 13's or slightly above them. =]

and im sure

good luck for tomorrow everyone Im sure you have all done amazingly. Iv not done so well this week. Getting fed up and everything seems to be turning really samey! i feel like all i eat is lasagne. Plus I had a chinese, and then last night went out to lunch with my friend and got a burger and chips then went to see my grandad and we got an indian takeaway and i had a korma coz i thought well iv had a burger and chips so sod it ill go for the full creamy corma and then today my partners nephew came over and we baked fairy cakes to spent morning licking cake mix and icing of my finger. but went for a run tonight to try and make up for it but iv had some great losses the last couple of weeks so if i have a gain its well deserved and i wont really be to bothered. gonna try and have a really good week next week as it is my final weigh in before i go away and would love to be below the 13's or slightly above them. =]

and im sure you will all sleep better knowing that lol!

Morning all. Dreaded D day is upon us all. Go to class, get weighed and either rejoice or draw a line and move on. I know it's the latter for me this week, even though I've stuck to it 100%,don't you just hate those weeks!

Definitely drawing a line...

Was shocked, horrified, and ashamed to find that i have put on about 8lbs!!! Over the last three weeks.

Now well back into the 11 stone bracket...sigh...

So...this is it. No more fanying around.

KT
Xxx

3lb down for me, finally back in the 12's. 1lb to go to claim my 3st sticker back which was my aim by 30th may so hopefully on target for that.

Just waiting for hubby to haul his @ss out of bed to see what his week 1 loss is.

Good luck everyone.

Ever Decreasing Katy said:
Definitely drawing a line...

Was shocked, horrified, and ashamed to find that i have put on about 8lbs!!! Over the last three weeks.

Now well back into the 11 stone bracket...sigh...

So...this is it. No more fanying around.

KT
Xxx

Must have been a good three weeks.
Joking aside, that's my problem too, have a gain and I'm back in the 11's. I'm done with the 11's. Hoping I've maintained and stay at 10.12. Well, actually I'm secretly hoping for a loss, even half.

Back