Thursday Weighers

It's all went hideously wrong for me this week = 3lb gain! :-(

Hi guys. I'm back. Been a bit off track last 3 weeks. Went from 11st 6.5 up to 11st 12!! Eek but have pulled it back to 11st 6 now. Only lost 2lb in a month. Feel much more focussed and got a target of 5 lb by hubby's birthday party next month.
Here's to getting back on it. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hannahsmumwillshrink said:
Hi guys. I'm back. Been a bit off track last 3 weeks. Went from 11st 6.5 up to 11st 12!! Eek but have pulled it back to 11st 6 now. Only lost 2lb in a month. Feel much more focussed and got a target of 5 lb by hubby's birthday party next month.
Here's to getting back on it. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think we've all been there!! You can do it :)

Charli XxX

I'm on week 3 of slimming world, lost 7.5lbs in my first week but then Maintained in my 2nd week which has really thrown me off track as I had very few syns that week & ate really well... How do you all stay focused? I have a total of 6stone to lose & I just don't know how I'm going to do it right now :-(

Thanks guys! I did start exercising that week, yeah! Maybe that's it. I've just been giving myself a hard time & it's having a negative effect on my progress. My WI is thurs but I might pop in on tomorrow mornings class for a word with my consultant. I live alone so don't get much motivation from others except when at group - hence joining minimins :)

Naughty weekend (as usual ;)) but I managed to stay within my syns :D (only 6 left for the week... But I can cope!) Hope I can stay 100% so I smile on Thurs!! Hehe.

Charli XxX

SWVirgin11 said:
Thanks guys! I did start exercising that week, yeah! Maybe that's it. I've just been giving myself a hard time & it's having a negative effect on my progress. My WI is thurs but I might pop in on tomorrow mornings class for a word with my consultant. I live alone so don't get much motivation from others except when at group - hence joining minimins :)

Stick with it hun, you can do it! Exercise effects my weights in odd ways - every time I step it up a notch I STS for a week, very odd :) Minimins helps me a lot, although I live with my hubby his idea of motivation is "oi tubs you can't eat that" lol (jokingly but still ;))

Charli XxX

SWVirgin11 said:
I'm on week 3 of slimming world, lost 7.5lbs in my first week but then Maintained in my 2nd week which has really thrown me off track as I had very few syns that week & ate really well... How do you all stay focused? I have a total of 6stone to lose & I just don't know how I'm going to do it right now :-(

Stick with it. I'm now at target lost just Over six stone in total. It's worth it in the end. I've had weeks were I've really stuck to plan and STS. Just went along to group and had my moan. It normally catches up with you the next week. So stick with the plan, it does work.

Back