Thursday Weighers

It's my first weigh in this Thursday and I'm freaking out a little over how much I've eaten. I don't want to be the one not to lose any weight in my first week. Going to cut it down tomorrow eeek !

sprocket84 said:
It's my first weigh in this Thursday and I'm freaking out a little over how much I've eaten. I don't want to be the one not to lose any weight in my first week. Going to cut it down tomorrow eeek !

You'll be ok! Have you stuck to plan? If so, you'll lose no problem :) (I know it feels like you eat loads for a "diet" but not being hungry works!!)

Charli XxX

Hiya

I'm sneaking back after a few weeks off but I've lost the 6lb weight gain- eek- and I'm back on it. Have run out of fruit tho and I'm tryi g not to pick.

I have a mini goal of 5lb in 2 weeks up til my holiday. That would get me 2.5 stone shiny.

Also needed to buy new work trousers as prev pair were falling off. Yay for a nsv!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had to weigh this morning as going away for a few days for a wedding......3.8lb really pleased :) good luck for tomorrow everyone.

Hows everyone gettin on? I had a very bad weekend :(
Its a 'dont know' week again for me. Haven't over syned but don't feel like I have lost. I dont believe my own scales anymore as they can alter by a pound or two just by stepping off and back on so will just have to wait and see. 2lb would get me club 10 but think that is unlikely!!
Good luck for tomorrow.

emma_partington27 said:
Hows everyone gettin on? I had a very bad weekend :(

Weekends always let me down. We always go round to friends or friends come here. Always have too much to drink and always end up having takeaway. I feel like I've no will power and I absolutely hate weigh in day. I keep thinking - I'm just going to give up but we have booked a hol for end of July and I really don't want to look like I do. :-(

I am weighing in a day early this week, have had a couple of off days this week so expecting a STS at best. Good luck for tomorrow everyone, I'll let you all know the damage tonight xx

Gain for me tomorrow I think. Ahhhh well, only got myself to blame and the food was lovely!! This weekend won't be much better either. ?

Gain is on the cards for me tomorrow, totally prepared for it though but i had a lovely week and really enjoyed myself :) can't wait to get back into it tomorrow though! X

The one week I've actually behaved in aaaages & I feel like I've gained (TOTM too :() Typical!! Really want 1.5 off for my half stone but we'll see... ;)

Charli XxX

Back