Thursday Weighers

1.5 lbs off for me, happy with that. Have texted the OH to say the coast is clear lol :) x

i don't wanna weigh in booooooooooooo
i don't wanna lose my club ten or my 1.5 stones >.<
maybe if i hop on the spot between now and in 2 hours time i could make it a STS? :'(

Lost 4lbs this week! Yippie :D makes up for my 1lb gain last week and an extra 3 lbs off for me. Happy days :) well done everyone else on your losses.. if you've had a gain don't let it put you off, just stay 100% and you will get it off in no time xx

Pipaluk said:
Lost 4lbs this week! Yippie :D makes up for my 1lb gain last week and an extra 3 lbs off for me. Happy days :) well done everyone else on your losses.. if you've had a gain don't let it put you off, just stay 100% and you will get it off in no time xx

Wow that's fantastic!! :D

1 1/2 off for me, chuffed!! Got my 1/2 stone too!

Charli XxX

Lost 4 lbs for my first weigh in :)
Could have lost more but was out for my mums 60th bday meal n drank. Happy with that, onwards n downwards xx

Hi all I am new to this site and I am doing slimming world solo I have decided to do Thursday weight ins as I think it will be best for me as if I have a bad weekend in the future u will have the start of the week to get me motivated again, well done everyone with the weight loss may the scales slowly start to show for me next Thursday :)

lost 1 1/2lb!

Bit gutted it wasnt more as I did the superspeed food challenge (which is supposed to boost weight loss) but hey its nearly 2lb and we have dined like kings in this house this week :D
x

lost 1 1/2lb!

Bit gutted it wasnt more as I did the superspeed food challenge (which is supposed to boost weight loss) but hey its nearly 2lb and we have dined like kings in this house this week :D
x

Hi Sophia, can you explain the superspeed food challenge? I'd love a big loss this week.

Arctic-BNG said:
Considering what has past my lips. Got off lightly?

Sometimes we all deserve a little scales karma... Think about all those times when you have been angelic and lost half a pound... xx

Back