Thursday Weighers

Hi Sophia, can you explain the superspeed food challenge? I'd love a big loss this week.

Yes if you eat 5 speed or superspeed foods a day (those with a s or ss in a circle next to them on superfree, free and HEXs) this is supposed to boost your weightloss, it says about it on the slimming world page I dont think you even have to be logged in. I can give a list of speed/superspeed foods if you need it

Well done Ladylush I'd love to be slimmer of the week!

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. Dreaded weigh in tomorrow!!!! Eek. After the loaf of bread, tub of Ben and jerrys core ice cream, big bag of Doritos, hot dogs, etc........ Yes I'm in for a big gain. Ah well, nothing I can do about it now.

kayla81 said:
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. Dreaded weigh in tomorrow!!!! Eek. After the loaf of bread, tub of Ben and jerrys core ice cream, big bag of Doritos, hot dogs, etc........ Yes I'm in for a big gain. Ah well, nothing I can do about it now.

I'm with you!! Terrified :)

Going to be good from tomorrow on... Hopefully lol! (I've already ruined today)

Charli XxX

I was on plan last Thursday.... Off plan ever since then! And put for a birthday dinner tonight and I've looked at the menu; nothing SW friendly at all so stuff it! I'm having the biggest fattest pudding I can see. Back on plan after WI tomorrow morning.

I'll be expecting a big gain!

Xcharlibobx said:
I'm with you!! Terrified :)

Going to be good from tomorrow on... Hopefully lol! (I've already ruined today)

Charli XxX

I've done okay today. Thank the lord. Why do we self sabotage!! Own worst enemy springs to mind. Well actually junk food is my enemy. ?

kayla81 said:
I've done okay today. Thank the lord. Why do we self sabotage!! Own worst enemy springs to mind. Well actually junk food is my enemy. ?

It's silly really isn't it?! :) Oh well, back to it!

Charli XxX

lollypop1985 said:
cant belive its thursday today :s
good luck everyone

Hmmm can't tell if sarcastic or not... Only Wednesday on my calendar..

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

had WI early and lost 7lbs, whether that's the right result with it being early or not i don't know.... no complaints though! :)

Back