Thursday Weighers

2lb on for me, not unexpected after drinking my body weight in white wine last week (a wedding and a night out :) ) well here's to a 100% week next week.

Good luck Thursday gang :)

Lost 2.2 lbs this week which brings me 200lbs. Now got to work on getting off at least another 40 lbs off. One step at a time I must add.

Lost 2.5lb this week. Quite surprised. Bit worried that I'll relax this coming because I'm not sure how I did it this week!

I put on 3.5lbs this week. Not good but totally expected. I am back to where I was a month ago. How depressing! Still, all my own doing, and I'm back on plan and focused today.

1lb off for me which I shouldn't be :( about, but I am! No exercise and 7 days of antibiotics. Pants.

Got my WI tonight after gaining an expected 3.5 last week, I'm hoping to lose at least that!! Ive had a wedding, christening & Jubilee BBQ this weekend & stayed sober for all of them.... Really made all the right choices so hopefully it's reflected on the scales!! Wish me luck xx

Got my WI tonight after gaining an expected 3.5 last week, I'm hoping to lose at least that!! Ive had a wedding, christening & Jubilee BBQ this weekend & stayed sober for all of them.... Really made all the right choices so hopefully it's reflected on the scales!! Wish me luck xx
Good luck! x:)

well done everyone with your losses! i have my WI tonight, ah, fingers crossed for a loss :)

new on her 1st weigh in lost 2.5lb :D shocked to say the least as i went ott sun/mon/tues would have lost a bit more :( never mind...been good yesterday and today xx

I was too scared to weigh in today! I am struggling to stay focused for longer than a week at a time, last week was a bad week so i am hoping that this week will be better.

I have lots of exercise planned and intend to be 100% on the food.

Well done to those that lost, comiserations to those that gained...here's to a new week.

KT Xxx

Feeling chuffed, 2lbs off and I enjoyed myself with all the celebrations also getting my 3 1/2 stone award :D :D x

Back