Thursday Weighers

I want tomorrow to hurry up. I've had another great week so I better get more than a 1lb this week!

me too it seems to take up half the day!

Still, its to give us ideas and keep us going so its worth it really eh.

Good luck, thursday peeps xx

Thursday definately rules my life at the moment! Nervous about tomorrow, it's been an okay week but I've not been 100% hope it goes well for everyone :)

uh oh, not looking forward to tomorrow! scariest day of the week, definitely! :( i feel like my meals have been good this week, but i've "grazed" a lot in between, so i think i may have gained, and it's only my second week on SW! :'( darn it, fingers crossed the number on the scale comes out okay...

I've fallen off the wagon & it's rolled off into the distance! Been awful, managed to lose a 1/2 lb last week, but the same this week will be a true miracle :D

Then I'm off on holiday for a fortnight... Fresh start 100% when I'm back. I'll run after that damn wagon to burn the excess :)

Charli XxX

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow. I am feeling really nervous after 2 weeks away from official weigh in!!

Good luck.. its almost here!

I am a sneaky daily weigher and as of this morning ive sts :( totally gutted as even tho i was good and saved my syns for my vodka sat night iv not lost :( even sacrificed a good few after incase i drank more than i thought.. fingers crossed for a wee 1lb tomoz.. its my 3rd weigh in, lost 4lbs 1st week, 3lbs 2nd week...

Does this sometimes happen in your 3rd week? Is my body fighting it lol x

I had a blip week 3 only losing 0.5lb, week 4 was much better for me. Not sure if it was week 3 giving me a kick up the bum!

good luck for tomorrow everyone. Think I've been pretty much on plan so will hopefully show. Managed to squeeze into target dress this week. Couldn't breathe mind, but getting there slowly... x

STS this week...well it might be a loss as i didnt weigh last week because i had probably put on...

So, still for 1 stone to go...need to try and stay focused this week. Seems at the moment i can only do it for a week at a time so this is make or break week...

Good luck everyone...

1lb off for me, pleased with that after a wedding, then the bank hol and another night out last Saturday.

Back