Thursday Weighers

2 lbs off for me this week. 2 lbs away from 2 stone shiney.

we're in quiet similar positions- i am 1.5lb off the 2 stone mark. xx

Good luck.. its almost here!

I am a sneaky daily weigher and as of this morning ive sts :( totally gutted as even tho i was good and saved my syns for my vodka sat night iv not lost :( even sacrificed a good few after incase i drank more than i thought.. fingers crossed for a wee 1lb tomoz.. its my 3rd weigh in, lost 4lbs 1st week, 3lbs 2nd week...

Does this sometimes happen in your 3rd week? Is my body fighting it lol x

I lot 6lb the first week and after that about 1-2lb every week. It's very normal for people to lose more in their first week. And I had weeks where I stayed same even though i didn't do anything particularly different. Bodies are weird, especially female ones! But if you stick to plan it will come off. Don't get disheartened and try not to trust your scales. I also weigh myself between meetings but I know I have to go to the meeting to get the real reading- my scales vary on how you stand on them, where they are in the room etc! Good luck, you're doing well! xx

1lb off for me which I am pleased about as post holiday.
1/2lb to club 10. 7lbs to target (or may go a little lower) Bought a 12 week count down this week as feeling pessimistic about ever reaching target!! Havent got below 10 stone since having the children despite trying so will see what happens next week!

6 hours...

Well done everyone and good luck to everyone still to WI. 2lb off and slimmer of the week, if I can get another 1lb off next week I'll be at my 1 st loss :)

Last edited:
Hello everyone I sts this week, which given the circumstances is not a bad result... Moving was stressful, but apart from the odd cheat I tried to chose well...

Dreading tonight, I haven't gone off track but I haven't exactly stuck 100%. I feel really disgustingly bloated too so I am not feeling confident about a loss... I will find out in 3hours. It feels like it's dragging :-/

Fingers crossed tonight will be good. I had a 2.5 lb gain last week (just been on holiday) and hoping to get most of not all of that back off!

Brilliant!!! How???
I've lost my mojo and am struggling now.
I think I might be reaching the end of my journey but I don't want to take ages to crawl those last few yards.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Back