Thursday Weighers

Lost 1.5 lbs :)

Have lost 8.5lbs in 3 weeks which im happy with. I didnt stay at class just quick wi! Bit annoyed at wi woman.. she told me how much i lost n that was it... Not well done no nothing... I nearly said, what no well done?!! But bit my tongue. Just a bit annoying as guy before sts and she said well done to him lol.. i know it sound fussy just im new and not loving the class yet.. like the diet just not keen on my class u would think they would be nice considering i am new and would surely want me to keep coming to classes cause im 'new business' etc. Hmmm perhaps im expecting too much. Just not had a very positive experience with them yet.

Some good losses this week, well done :D

I STS which I'm very happy with, been completely off plan all week!

I'm now off on hols for 2 weeks... I'll see the damage when I return ;) Hope you all have lots of good losses!!

Charli XxX

Xcharlibobx said:
Some good losses this week, well done :D

I STS which I'm very happy with, been completely off plan all week!

I'm now off on hols for 2 weeks... I'll see the damage when I return ;) Hope you all have lots of good losses!!

Charli XxX

Have a lovely holiday x

I lost 1lb this week which is better than nothing! Sadly, I am leaving the Thursday group as I am moving to a Monday group which will be better for my schedule. x

STS this week which I'm happy with :)

I lost 5.5lbs tonight!! Sooo pleased especially after the all day wedding at the weekend & the hangover food which followed on Sunday!!
Aiming for at least 1.5lbs me t weeks so I've got my stone award :))

well done everyone. I got 1.5lbs off x

I joined a group on thursday and am look forward to my first WI.

Well done on all the losses so far.

xx

wohoo!!!.

I've just started in on my last stone to loose.. only 13lbs to go..

also, just noticed that I'm no longer "obese", my BMI is 29.9... I'm now just "overweight"!!!! :D
:woohoo:

Back