Thursday Weighers

Hi guys I'm a thursday weighed too. First WI last week I lost 7.5lb so I need to understand this week it isn't going to be that good but still any loss on a weekly basis is all in the right direction x

My scales are messing about - so far has given me 4 different readings so I am going to call STS until I get them sorted.

emma_partington27 said:
OMG! Its here again not sure wat to expect oh well will soon find out eh?

My thoughts exactly

kayla81 said:
I've also started the 30 day shred and I know I've lost inches in these last 20 days but it doesn't reflect at all on the scales. I've been at the top end of the 10's for the last eight weeks and well now I'm back in the 11's...... Really gutted that in my book tomorrow it will be 11......something. noone to blame but myself. Well actually there is...... Alcohol, that's what has gotten me totally off track this past weekend!

Good luck today hope you stick to your guns and go... Will be checking to see your post and how you get on... Best wishes... xx

Boo hiss I gained 1 1/2 lb!
Have been pretty good but worked last night so will blame it on that and the fact that my children have been making me cycle them to and from school!

Half a pound off. Only followed plan properly for 3 days out of the 7 so I'm very pleased (and feeling lucky). Am away this week on boozy trip to city so next week won't be so lucky I think!!

Amazingly, given the weekend that I had, I lost 0.5lbs! The scales did waver towards a sts but settled on a loss! And I cchanged my front number so now am officially in the 14s!

I lost 2.5 lb, I was convinced I'd put on, very happy and got my 1st award. If I an lose another 2.5 next week I'll get my club 10 award :)

Well done everyone, some fantastic losses. And good luck to everyone still to go to WI

GOD I am papping myself about this evening, I have been SO GOOD this week but still really worried about tonight, seeing everyones losses is helping though! Well done guys!
And good luck to everyone weighing this evening, like me, we're all in it together! x

+2 1/2 in three weeks. So back at target instead of under it. Motto is stick to plan as best I can. Out tomorrow evening but get straight back on it come Saturday not spend the whole weekend shovelling the wrong food into my mouth.

Lumpee said:
Lost half a pound ho hum x

I found your half pound, on my ass :( I've had a 0.5lb gain this week, but it's my time of the month so I guess it could've been a lot worse, and I think my very naughty weekend two weeks ago has caught up!

Back