Thursday Weighers

Some great losses! I'm out of the country so can't WI, I'm now also dreading going back! Keep eating my body weight in naughty foods... Ah well ;)

Charli XxX

I lost 3.5lbs yesterday so I'm pleased with that. Well done everyone on your losses.

I put 1lb on which I REALLY wasn't expecting! Not a happy lady last night, today is a new day though as they say! Hopefully all the exercise done last week will show on the scales next week!

Hi everyone, can I join you please.

I'm Sophie and I became a mummy 6 weeks ago. I put on 3 stone during my pregnancy so now have 6 stone to lose.

Joined SW last thurs and lost 4lbs in my first week.

Hope everyone else had a good week.

Sophie x

Congratulations on becoming a mummy!!

And well done on your first week x

put on 2 pound wasnt expecting that so am gonna have to try and exercise as much as i can, if i cant get on it properly think i am gonna try a different diet

Do you keep a food diary, because I find this really helps keep me focussed.

You've done really well so far, this could just be a little blip x x

I put 1lb on which I REALLY wasn't expecting! Not a happy lady last night, today is a new day though as they say! Hopefully all the exercise done last week will show on the scales next week!

They say it can take a week for the exercise to make a difference.

SWVirgin11 said:
do you normally do much exercise?
When you do lots of exercise if your body isn't used to it your muscles retain water. So many people gain after that first week of the gym, don't let it put you off though it will come off at the scales.

lost 1lb yesterday, would have like to lose a little more, but i'm still happy i suppose :)

Can't believe Thursday is nearly here already, how has everyone been??? I had a naughty weekend! So being super good and loads of exercise! might be able to reverse my badness =]

i find myself doing tat more and more i so slimming world monday-friday but have no control over the weekend and then find myself doing loads of exercise and having to be really good during the week. Every week i do the same and everytime something comes up where i end up going. I enjoy going out (nt clubbing but wth friend for meals and such like) but when im out i dont want to think about slimming world. i just want to enjoy myself. although i stuck to gin and slim when i was out instead of my usual wine to keep the syns down.

Back