Thursday Weighers

Iv not a massive fan of soup but I might try doing this for the weekend for my lunches as I normally have what the bf has which is normally cheese on toad a burger or what not x

Yeah me to! I hate the weekends! I always try so hard but always end up going over my syns, but I don't have any during the week or very minimal at least so I think that helps a lot if I has 15 syns a days then all my syns at weekend then I would be in trouble! Lol

Arrrrgh Thursday's nearly here again, every week I don't feel very confident of a loss, but it was my daughters 6th birthday on Sunday. I consumed far too much of the chocolate caterpillar cake and sausages :/

Good luck for tomorrow everyone x

Hi, I hope you don't mind me joining you, I started SW this month and tomorrow will be my third weigh in. I've been reading this forum for three weeks now and am inspired to join in!

4.5lbs has gone so far and I have another 26.5lb to go....fingers crossed xx

Hi to all, another new Thursday weigher here.

It'll be my 2nd weigh in and after being dead happy with a 3.5lb loss I don't feel too confident this week... the nerves are coming. Right now I'm just in the middle of convincing myself whatever happens, it'll be fine and this coming week can get on with the job!

Fingers crossed for us all. :)

Hmm.. Have I cheated or have I screwed myself over????

I gave blood today so I'll either be lighter tomorrow because of it, or I'll be heavier as my body retains water to make the volume back up..
Not entirely sure how it works ( why do women gain on * week when they are losing blood ? )

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

ColJack said:
Hmm.. Have I cheated or have I screwed myself over????

I gave blood today so I'll either be lighter tomorrow because of it, or I'll be heavier as my body retains water to make the volume back up..
Not entirely sure how it works ( why do women gain on * week when they are losing blood ? )

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Because we retain water... Simples...

Batesey23 said:
And we retain the chocolate that we eat as a substitute for battering everyone!

Lol... Reminds me of something I saw as an avatar "give me the chocolate and no one gets hurt "

GL xxx

My first weigh-in later today. Terribly nervous. Have spent all this week realising just how big I actually have let myself become, and being ashamed of myself for letting it get so bad. I'm hoping that a good loss tomorrow will help me get over myself, and set me on the right track. Luckily, both myself and my other half are going to the same class, so I'll have some moral support.

Good luck to everyone else weighing in today xx

Morning Team Thursday!

I'm back after a busy few weeks. Finally, not having had a loss in recent memory, 4lbs off this week! :D

Right time to string a couple of loss weeks together and get back down to pre-Easter weight?

Congrats on your loss Arctic. I hope it gives you the kick start to carry on.
I had a rude gain last week but I weighed after a night shift which I guess is like weighing at the end of the day not the start so have everything crossed to have lost this week despite a weekend off plan! I was half a pound away from my club 10 but now 2lbs away but can but hope.
Good luck everyone x

Back